Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special WINDOWS PLAYERS - Riding The Comet April 2021 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)
See, when GI let's you down, we still have your back ;)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:

Last edited:
How about using a screenshot as proof of the version and Friends code and window ID
I don't want to make it too difficult. I'd like to rely on trust, as people on here seem to know which OS people play on, so can call them out if they are claiming when they shouldn't be.

Fantastic idea, and greatly appreciated. Can I be the first to shout out and declare myself a windows player! Thanks @Dave
heart.png
sunshine.png
Thank-you-word-cloud.jpg

As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you!

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20c15ae9p
Username
A Chief *Item
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)

Hi I have 6 windows accounts they start with 20 for windows
A CHIEF STROBE. 20c15ae9p
TRZ-CHIEF. 204juzdes
SP CHIEF. 20dpnr15f
SPA CHIEF. 2034dji6i
SPC CHIEF. 20rjjjetv
SPE CHIEF. 205ghqyxi

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20npeemdk
Username
Pilot Lex
I'm another Windows 10 user, spent a couple weeks saving up launch items...oh well all is not lost.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-28 114700.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 114700.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot 2021-04-28 114553.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 114553.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 147
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2039whvaz
Username
aa ___Горан ER

me to windows player without updates.. 2039whvaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom