Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thank you for all the gifts. I am doing the UFO event. I don't need air magnetometers though. They appear to be dropping at a high rate form guest planes.

Gifts sent.

Many thanks for those received :) - received over thirty since gifting yesterday. Will gift tomorrow to those I couldn't get to today.

Geiger Counters and Plasma Clots are appreciated - going to try and complete event. Looks tough though.

Steve
Will send Plasma Clot later I would appreciate the same in return when I appear on your gifting rota.
Many thanks

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all, I am happy to be back with all of you.

BIG BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEIGHBOURS THAT SENT ME GIFTS EVEN IF YOU KNEW THAT I WASN'T THERE.

KB you remember your suggestion about sending me gifts while I wasn't there, let me tell you that it worked, I had to change my mouse battery and my fingers are tired. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For the moment, I will take few hours to put all in order in my game.

For the first day back, I sent to all my neighbours the same gifts but starting tomorrow, I will send you the items that I was sending to you before ( unless some of you wants Something else...The event item that I can give is air magnetometer)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I don't see the point of a reserve hanger. I had a jet sat in one, but wanted to pull him out to do this Tungusta flight and swap it with one of my deltas, so I spent 10 greenies for another slot to move my delta into, thus freeing up the hanger to move the jet to, but apparently it doesn't work that way, you need a spare hanger on the runway to move one out, so I had to sell my delta as there is no way for you to move that into your spare hanger slot. I clicked on my delta in the hanger, the spare slot and on my jet but obviously can't move it if the delta is still in there.I then read a very similar post on the wiki, I wish I had read that first.

Does upgrading give extra slots? I was assuming it does.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the help, gifts and pointers!

I've sent or responded to friend requests and added info to my signature, I think...

More newbie questions - what do I do with the Santa hangar, sleigh and ice runway now? They're taking up space!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi Everyone!

I've sent or responded to friend requests and added info to my signature, I think...

More newbie questions - what do I do with the Santa hangar, sleigh and ice runway now? They're taking up space!

It's your choice. I keep my hangers tucked in a back corner all year. When I need space; I'll delete my runway because it's not that expensive to buy again. If you do delete, be sure to plan ahead next year with some empty airport space available.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Magnormous amounts of air magnetometers.
However !KB is out of the races, in spaces.
It was 13 days 18 hours when I started this thing early today and 13 days 7 hours left on my clock, when I finished.
I am however sad to say that, Bermuda, Roswell, and Tunguska, as well as Area 51 will grant you stars if you level up from apprentice to expert. Area 51 using minimal fuel and minimal passengers, this challenge was not long to accomplish unless like some, they need upgrade MCC or construct a blue launch pad.
Both !KB and !KB2 will throw plasma bombs at anyone who needs them however. HEEE,heeee I still got a few SNOWBALLS in the freezer, you know!!!!
!KB2 is in the making of completing this challenge but needs to obtain a few more stars in order to use a Jumbo.
!KB does still have the sidebar challenge where I get to come disrupt the town-folk in your cities, by showing up in black suits, dark glasses and unmarked planes or vehicles, looking for these two>>>>:greyalien::blackalien:

@KenDuckySmith,

First, congrats on finishing!!!

I think when you post about completing an event so soon, you should let everyone know how many in-game $$ you spent and how many in-game special bonuses you used (golden dice, etc). I don't see any other way since these events always require weeks of neighbor visits and neighbor gifts to complete all the collections without using special bonuses. I remember last year completing the Xmas gift in the last hours since I had a low number of hearts since I had started the game less than 30days prior. Having maximum neighbor visits (9 hearts) sure helps with these quests.

If you don't let everyone know they will feel like their games has the devils odds when it requires 12 days to finish playing nothing other than the quest.

Also, why does this make you sad??? "I am however sad to say that, Bermuda, Roswell, and Tunguska, as well as Area 51 will grant you stars if you level up from apprentice to expert."

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
It's your choice. I keep my hangers tucked in a back corner all year. When I need space; I'll delete my runway because it's not that expensive to buy again. If you do delete, be sure to plan ahead next year with some empty airport space available.
OK - I sold it all off to make way for a Level 4 Runway. Hated always turning away those Deltas(?) with 5 passengers.... Figure I have 11 months to get more space in time for next year.

Next question - When visiting neighbors, is there any special strategy involved in terms of what buildings I should visit? Up until recently I just used the visits to stock up on oil or passengers...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Only event item I have for gifting is the Air Magnetometer (they drop from 90% of the guest airplanes so I assume nobody needs them)

My flight catering dropped from four to one so until support gets it fixed, I need catering (as well as always needing fuel20)

Hi Everyone!

sell ice runway, and try to find a spot for hanger not to get in the way

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

All my gifts are sent out nice and early this morning, Tuesday 12th (before 8.30am London time). Thanks for all the gifts received, my gifts inbox (so to speak) is full of Geiger Counters and Plasma Clots. More please. Have a good day flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Almost forgot to mention the following unique items needed for Reserve Hangar
Exit Sign - 3 needed and Fire Extinguisher - 2 needed - thanks

Friend code: w4l2u3t
Please flyers help me with these items.
Items Required: Tirmenal level 3 (Computer, Guestbook, Projector) 1 pcs each
Town Hall level 3 (Stapler, Projector, Calculator, Whiteboard) 2 pcs each
Control Tower level 2 (Projector)1 pcs
Duty Free level 1 (Computer, Imprinter) 2 pcs
Thanks for help also any one can feel free to add me as neighbor the code in my signature.

I have sent you an invite. Please accept and inputmy friend code into your game to complete the connection
Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom