Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! New quest is in town!
I have the Plasma Clots to gift to everybody, and please send it to me, let's trrrrrade!

too_true_3.jpg
I too can gift the Plasma Clot will upgrade siggi to reflect this

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

All of my 20 gift items have just been sent to my neighbours, although much later than usual. The demands of the day have proved interesting, with very limited game play time. Many thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today. It's much appreciated as always.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I don't see the point of a reserve hanger. I had a jet sat in one, but wanted to pull him out to do this Tungusta flight and swap it with one of my deltas, so I spent 10 greenies for another slot to move my delta into, thus freeing up the hanger to move the jet to, but apparently it doesn't work that way, you need a spare hanger on the runway to move one out, so I had to sell my delta as there is no way for you to move that into your spare hanger slot. I clicked on my delta in the hanger, the spare slot and on my jet but obviously can't move it if the delta is still in there.I then read a very similar post on the wiki, I wish I had read that first.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I am doing the new UFO quest on both accounts.

I need Plasma Clot | Geiger counter | no Air Magnetometers to both accounts. For regulars that have these items, please override normal gifting for these event items.

For me guest planes drop Air Magnetometers often. Is that true for everyone? If so, I wonder why some people can gift a guest plane dropping item???? That doesn't seem fair (seems like a bad item to have on the gift list).

Both accounts can send Geiger counters

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@WhatHappenedNow - Yes, I've received quite a few air magnetometers this morning alone from guest plane drops. I even removed the item from my signature as a need because of the amount I'm receiving through guest planes.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow I added your friend codes for both of your accounts. I can also use some Geiger counters.

@BrownHornet

I will accept, but please understand that I have many more than 20 gifting regular neighbors to send too on both accounts and your current gift list doesn't really have much I need. It is alway good to be neighbors for rocket launches and event gifting (but this time you got the event gift I don't need.)

Please let me know if the connections worked on your end!

Last edited:
Hello great neighbors and fellow pilots. I have sent all 20 of my gifts off today and only have a few on my waiting list. Please note, multi game players, I love all your gifts you send me from each of your games but am unable to gift back to all of your games everyday. I need to give at least one gift to each neighbor at least. However, thank you so much for loading me up with lots of gifts. Please don't stop. I will try everyday to catch up with each "game name" if possible.
P.S. I now can gift an Air Magnetometer
Hi - @Flo - that's exactly how I do it, one per player regardless of number of games, then a second to their second game when I have surplus. Works ok for me, and multiple game players understand the principle.

I am doing the new UFO quest on both accounts.

I need Plasma Clot | Geiger counter | no Air Magnetometers to both accounts. For regulars that have these items, please override normal gifting for these event items.

For me guest planes drop Air Magnetometers often. Is that true for everyone? If so, I wonder why some people can gift a guest plane dropping item???? That doesn't seem fair (seems like a bad item to have on the gift list).

Both accounts can send Geiger counters

I have accumulated 86 Air Magnetometers already !!

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hello fellow flyers and neighbours!! Thanks as always for helping to make my Christmas event a success(not without spending too many greenies however)!! I always appreciate your kind gifting and hope to reciprocate to all of you as best I can!! It's like a part time job keeping track of everything!! That being said, I am now starting the UFO event and would love to begin trading with all of you!! I can gift the Geiger counter and will need whatever you have to return!! I also need 2 riveters to upgrade my repair shop as I am thinking about purchasing my first falcon plane!! Also...anyone with a quantum leap, please join my red launch as I would love to get this shuttle back tonight!! I am looking to do a blue launch later to complete a task!! Thanks again for the gifts, and as always, if you need something from me...please PM me or tag me here in the forum!! Signature updated!!

Please flyers help me with these items.
Items Required: Tirmenal level 3 (Computer, Guestbook, Projector) 1 pcs each
Town Hall level 3 (Stapler, Projector, Calculator, Whiteboard) 2 pcs each
Control Tower level 2 (Projector)1 pcs
Duty Free level 1 (Computer, Imprinter) 2 pcs
Thanks for help also any one can feel free to add me as neighbor the code in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom