Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. :)

My gift/visiting clock has been real weird since the upgrade. The 24 hrs are not right! I was able to gift twice in 24 hrs then not at all in almost 50 hrs! Has anyone else had this issue?
Exactly the same, but todays gifts seem to have gone fine, fingers crossed.

@KenDuckySmith - we don't want to lose you, don't go, but how many times can we say bear with it!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Alrighty then. I can now access both my games today. Don't know why I couldn't yesterday afternoon, since I played it yesterday morning, but... Anyway, gifts have been sent out from Ten33go2 (Or will be here when I finish this post), thank you for those gifts sent my way.

@SactoDave - I just tried the restore code with, and without the # in the code. Without the #, it does nothing. With the #, it says, "You can't visit this neighbor, they may not have updated" or something like that.

Alrighty then. I can now access both my games today. Don't know why I couldn't yesterday afternoon, since I played it yesterday morning, but... Anyway, gifts have been sent out from Ten33go2 (Or will be here when I finish this post), thank you for those gifts sent my way.

@SactoDave - I just tried the restore code with, and without the # in the code. Without the #, it does nothing. With the #, it says, "You can't visit this neighbor, they may not have updated" or something like that.
that means they haven't update their airportcity to new version

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

@Ten33go , there is light at the end of the tunnel

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi Rainer!
I found today back up files as @KenDuckySmith said and replaced. So have now all Games
@m-bari
What I discovered now is that since the LocalState folder contains a lot more files, including several bin files, I just back up the entire folder. Right click the LocalState folder under the main AC folder and copy and paste it in your safe place you normally keep it.

Timer problem, anyone else

Timur Godlevsky (Game Insight Support)

Dec 26, 10:39

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Timur and I am glad to help you.

Please specify if you have this problem with a timer only when you leave the game or when you are in-game as well.

Thank you in advance!

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely,
Timur Godlevsky
Your Support Team

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip of the Week

Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.

$$$ Collections

If your $$$ are getting in the way when you collect on your revenue producing buildings, first click on a passenger building and then the $$$ will fall behind the rest so you can collect much faster.

**************************************************************************************************

@ItsRalphy and others.
Yeah I often talk of quitting due to frustration, but i haven't grabbed the last parachute and jumped from the plane yet. Even as it keeps spiraling downward toward the ground to crash.
Don't worry, that's what this forum is for - as you spiral down to ground, we will be stood in a circle ready to catch you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom