Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
THOUGHT FOR TODAY
I shake my head at this game now. For months Windows players along with other platforms experienced issues of inability to gift or visit neighbors, time traveler cheats, games crashing, missing events, and the inability to complete personal tasks such as finding items in a neighboring city, BECAUSE OF THE FIRST THING I SAID WE COULD NOT DO!!!!!!
And now, I found myself 2 hours ago, with only 5 minutes left on the clock for me to gift and visit, I return an hour later, and find it has completely reset to 24 hours for the umpteenth time!! As if that isn't enough production buildings such as Sweets Factories, Cosmic Fuel Depots, Laundries, and Catering Facilities are now on strike. Well sad to say but when my screen is grey and you can visit and it suggests to call me back; DON'T!!!!
Cuz I'm not coming back.
Hi Ken! send MikeO3 please 2 Whell Blocks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good Morning Neighbors! Happy Boxing Day! My cycle to gift and visit neighbors worked okay thank goodness. I sent out all 20 of my gifts. Please confirm you got what you wanted and I didn't make any mistakes or miss anyone. Thank you for the gifts I received so far. I look forward to more soon...

Good Morning Neighbors! Happy Boxing Day! My cycle to gift and visit neighbors worked okay thank goodness. I sent out all 20 of my gifts. Please confirm you got what you wanted and I didn't make any mistakes or miss anyone. Thank you for the gifts I received so far. I look forward to more soon...
i got mine

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi all!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. :)

My gift/visiting clock has been real weird since the upgrade. The 24 hrs are not right! I was able to gift twice in 24 hrs then not at all in almost 50 hrs! Has anyone else had this issue?
Hi Cats, a lot of people are having trouble with their clocks. Mine kept showing I had 23 hours something left for almost a day then boom, the cycle started again right on time this morning. Did you get my gift to you?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for the Red Paint. Now, if you could send me a ladder, a few brushes and find me a Polish painter (UK based, paperwork in order) that would really be impressive.

@Robert , one of my Rocket Gardens was "null", it fixed itself in 2 days. I still have another "null" on my other game, it seems stuck there.
@SactoDave I moved the laundry to another part of the airport and two hours later it was back to normal.
I am also ignoring the timer on my gifting/visiting clock as that seems to have a mind of it's own as well.
Thanks for your message and enjoy the rest of your Christmas

@Ten33go make that a double eggnog please, no, just make it a double, hold the 'nog

You can't time travel if you can't even start your game!

Have you tried your reset code again? I remember when I had to use mine I didn't realize I had to include the # sign or whatever was in the code to make it work...
A double - I have had one specially to join you in "spirit"! boom boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom