Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY
I shake my head at this game now. For months Windows players along with other platforms experienced issues of inability to gift or visit neighbors, time traveler cheats, games crashing, missing events, and the inability to complete personal tasks such as finding items in a neighboring city, BECAUSE OF THE FIRST THING I SAID WE COULD NOT DO!!!!!!
And now, I found myself 2 hours ago, with only 5 minutes left on the clock for me to gift and visit, I return an hour later, and find it has completely reset to 24 hours for the umpteenth time!! As if that isn't enough production buildings such as Sweets Factories, Cosmic Fuel Depots, Laundries, and Catering Facilities are now on strike. Well sad to say but when my screen is grey and you can visit and it suggests to call me back; DON'T!!!!
Cuz I'm not coming back.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hmmm. I was playing this morning on Ten33go2, but now I'm getting the same white G! logo and GameInsight screen again and neither the temp game nor Ten33go2 will open. Grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom