Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
I am a bit more old fashioned - I basically have a list of names (which I did on spreadsheet) then use a pencil and rubber - alongside the name a write the top three gifts from the list that I can send, and then as the list changes I rub them out and replace. Means I need to watch the signature lists a bit, but when it comes to gifting I have my trusty old list beside me!!!

Bit of a plea - a couple of neighbours have building items only in their list - if I don't have those, I have to choose a duty free or flight item myself (I don't have F20 unfortunately). Can we all make sure we have something at the end of our lists that everyone can gift such as fight catering, spare propeller etc. so that we have a back up if we can't send your top items?
Ralphy are you still playin when ever i go to ur city i have to invite you back

Ralphy are you still playin when ever i go to ur city i have to invite you back
I am - but am very confused! I joined your launch a few days ago, and you also sent me a gift, and I returned one - but I can't see you on my list anymore. I have sent you an invite, and got £100 for it, so if you can accept, we can try again!!!

Tonights gifts are out gang

D

Deleted member 5399

@gvdc
Gifting done for today but will send texts tomorrow.
GI has lol blessed me with many items that are available to those players just beginning, like the textbooks, shredder, computer towels and even wide angle binoculars. So feel free to place special requests. I try my best to help.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
gifting sent and done.

Thank you to all for the gifts in return. Almost have the Travel Agency just a few more items. Much appreciated!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
My gifts are out!!

I have been receiving quite a few new invites on both accounts, but no one is tagging me or sending me any PMs. I will only be able to find and accept your invite if you tag me or PM me.
I agree with you, if a neighbour has something to ask to another neighbour, he should do it by PMs. That neighbour will be sure to get THE ITEM HE ASKED FOR and his message will be read by the concerned neighbour. If you don't send PMs
My gifts are out!!

I have been receiving quite a few new invites on both accounts, but no one is tagging me or sending me any PMs. I will only be able to find and accept your invite if you tag me or PM me.
I agree with you and if you guys don't tag or PMs the neighbour asking for a specific gift, there is a big chance that you won't get the gift you asked for. Not all the players that have time to read all the daily messages on the general thread so please, if you have something to ask or to say to a neighbour, do it by PMs.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
My games are running again and computer is back to normal, And just to be safe did a system restore..
Yenta, I have tried to add your first game to my friends and it willnot allow me. Not sure why..you are sitting in waiting.. I tried adding your code again and it says I can't. Do you want to try and add my code>> ws3tr82 Thanks Maryann.. NY NONI.. Eric and my game finally back today took a week. Makes me crazy when they do that.. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
I agree with you, if a neighbour has something to ask to another neighbour, he should do it by PMs. That neighbour will be sure to get THE ITEM HE ASKED FOR and his message will be read by the concerned neighbour. If you don't send PMs

I agree with you and if you guys don't tag or PMs the neighbour asking for a specific gift, there is a big chance that you won't get the gift you asked for. Not all the players that have time to read all the daily messages on the general thread so please, if you have something to ask or to say to a neighbour, do it by PMs.

Ok I'm a newbie to this forum.. WHats a PM and how do you tag someone?? Maryann NYNONI. You are already one of my neighbors but I am really trying to understand this forum message thing. :)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Ok I'm a newbie to this forum.. WHats a PM and how do you tag someone?? Maryann NYNONI. You are already one of my neighbors but I am really trying to understand this forum message thing. :)
PM means personal message. If you enter a friend code you should send a personal message to that player telling him or her that you just sent them an invite because you have enter the friend code. In a way, you are tagging the neighbour, you let them know what you just did.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

@MaryAnn , @rocky Tagging is adding the "@" in front of the persons forum name (like I did on this message). When you are tagged you get an "Alerts" on the the top right side of the forum page and an email. You select that alert link and it take you right to the post that tagged you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom