Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Ok I'm a newbie to this forum.. WHats a PM and how do you tag someone?? Maryann NYNONI. You are already one of my neighbors but I am really trying to understand this forum message thing. :)

When you want to tag someone, put the @ symbol before their name, like, @Ten33go or @MaryAnn. The person will receive an alert that you tagged them, and see your post.

To PM someone, go to the inbox link above, next to your username and mouse over it. Now click new conversation, put the username of the person, or people you want to message and voila!

Also, I sent you a friend request about a month ago, and you are still showing as awaiting reply. Can you accept the invite or input my friend code?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@MaryAnn , @rocky Tagging is adding the "@" in front of the persons forum name (like I did on this message). When you are tagged you get an "Alerts" on the the top right side of the forum page and an email. You select that alert link and it take you right to the post that tagged you.
Thank you for specific details cause my English is not perfect, I'm doing the best I can, my first language is French. Thanks again

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Yenta, I have tried to add your first game to my friends and it willnot allow me. Not sure why..you are sitting in waiting.. I tried adding your code again and it says I can't. Do you want to try and add my code>> ws3tr82 Thanks Maryann.. NY NONI.. Eric and my game finally back today took a week. Makes me crazy when they do that.. :)
@MaryAnn you are on my waiting list
please enter my code to complete the connection
I think I just tagged you lol

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The distribution of todays' city and airport essentials has been completed. As always, thank you for those that have been received! Morning / afternoon / evening all!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello to a new week of trading as always I watch the forums, but the best way to catch me to request a Item is send a private message on the conversation board.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@gvdc
Gifting done for today but will send texts tomorrow.
GI has lol blessed me with many items that are available to those players just beginning, like the textbooks, shredder, computer towels and even wide angle binoculars. So feel free to place special requests. I try my best to help.
@KenDuckySmith Sorry for late answer. I have tried to add your Codes in MikeO3 and O4 but it said - does not exist!:( However you are in my both neighbor lists! And I don't delete you. So I can take part in your space launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom