Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 5th February 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thanks everyone for all the gifts!!
Still need a few more items if you can help
6 washing machines
2 podiums
2 routers
4 inroscopes
3 smart glass
2 demodulators
2 fingerprint readers

TIA!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The list of Waverly huff neighbors who need my Level 8 items is almost empty. I'll give it another day or so until I complete my Control Tower and Terminal and get back to regular gifting. If anyone wants a Stabilized Binocular or Smart Glass, please let me know ASAP!
My tomgreensmith game isn't even close to purchasing the Level 8 buildings, so I will have Smart Glass, VoIP Phones and Demodulators to gift from that game for quite a while.
Cheers,

Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My apologies for not being as consistent on gifts as i used to be. Lost a lot of drive to participate in this game when they "fixed" the population bug and then to see the new upgraded Town Hall only gives +100 to the population...very disappointing.

I am trying to keep the gifts going though. I do check here pretty regularly, so please keep your sigs updated and posts on here updated as to what you need and i will do what i can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

flip123, Can you help my NOYA12 game with-------> 2x WALKIE-TALKIE plz.????
Thanks in advance for helping(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
The list of Waverly huff neighbors who need my Level 8 items is almost empty. I'll give it another day or so until I complete my Control Tower and Terminal and get back to regular gifting. If anyone wants a Stabilized Binocular or Smart Glass, please let me know ASAP!
My tomgreensmith game isn't even close to purchasing the Level 8 buildings, so I will have Smart Glass, VoIP Phones and Demodulators to gift from that game for quite a while.
Cheers,

Tom

is good to know that we'll count with tomgreensmith in the future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom