Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I got a Butterfly net from vakuu too.
Note to flip123: vakuu is an Android player, not an iOS player
Bali Hi, I am not a programmer, just shooting theories....
Next one, vakuu sent Shears to inconveniente, he gets Shears. As he has't updated his game is in spring modus, sents back nets.
When it arrives at vakuu, it connects to old spring programming and sents back nets?

Device
  1. Android
I am wondering ...

There is a bonus "Cupid´s Arrow" (I don´t know for how long this bonus last), but when passanger are instantly available to collect, there is also bigger chance to get items from Dolce Vita collection?

Hope you understand what I want to say.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
ok i got one butterfly net from vakuu when i send back shears to him before i update the valentines.

I got a Butterfly net from vakuu too.

Hi InCoNvEnIeNtE and Bali Hi

I noticed today that I sending butterfly nets by using "send back" option - sorry for that but I didn't have time on weekend to visit forum.
I don't know what is the reason of that.
Today evening I will send Shears again but in normal way and please let me know what you received.
Once again sorry guys and everyone else who get butterfly nets from my.

Hi InCoNvEnIeNtE and Bali Hi

I noticed today that I sending butterfly nets by using "send back" option - sorry for that but I didn't have time on weekend to visit forum.
I don't know what is the reason of that.
Today evening I will send Shears again but in normal way and please let me know what you received.
Once again sorry guys and everyone else who get butterfly nets from my.

I send back shears all the time, but so far nobody has informed me that they received Nets?!

I do not mind receiving Nets, they might come in handy the next time GI repeats the quests ;) !

I have gotten more Butterfly Nets, this time from Nick Schultz, Dix, Simp1710 (simp) all at about the same time. Could this be simply a glitch from GI's server?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I send back shears all the time, but so far nobody has informed me that they received Nets?!

I do not mind receiving Nets, they might come in handy the next time GI repeats the quests ;) !

I have gotten more Butterfly Nets, this time from Nick Schultz, Dix, Simp1710 (simp) all at about the same time. Could this be simply a glitch from GI's server?

It's been a while. What are the nets for again?

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710

Think it must be Bali Hi I sent pruning shears....

Top Bottom