Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

Yes we did. Last year they turned the pink buildings to drop Valentine passengers instead.
They could still turn the switch on for the valentine quest before Friday.

flip123 tried to anticipate auto-finishing the quest by deleting Merry go rounds!
If you don't play online most of the time, it may worth it to check the forum before you switch on the wifi to see if it auto-completes or not if you have merry-go-rounds.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I wouldn't bother deleting merry go rounds. They were not a quest task last year. If you're really paranoid, just delete the roads connecting the buildings. Without a road, they are not considered complete. This was the case for the santa quest. I found out too late for it to be helpful so never reported it. It makes sense since if you have all your flight school or flight catering without roads, they count as incomplete for flights.

Tasks:
Complete a valentines Bouquet by gathering flowers in your city. ( drop from conservatory, entities or friends conservatory)

It seems strange that the flights had nothing to do with completing the quest as far as I can tell.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I wouldn't bother deleting merry go rounds. They were not a quest task last year. If you're really paranoid, just delete the roads connecting the buildings. Without a road, they are not considered complete. This was the case for the santa quest. I found out too late for it to be helpful so never reported it. It makes sense since if you have all your flight school or flight catering without roads, they count as incomplete for flights.
It seems strange that the flights had nothing to do with completing the quest as far as I can tell.
Shinobi273,
Great idea! I repositioned all of Waverly huff's Valentine buildings so they don't have roads. Now we just have to wait and see what GI has planned.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I wouldn't bother deleting merry go rounds. They were not a quest task last year. If you're really paranoid, just delete the roads connecting the buildings. Without a road, they are not considered complete. This was the case for the santa quest. I found out too late for it to be helpful so never reported it. It makes sense since if you have all your flight school or flight catering without roads, they count as incomplete for flights. It seems strange that the flights had nothing to do with completing the quest as far as I can tell.
Shinobi273,
I may be wrong, but I believe the reward for last year's Valentine quest was a Conservatory. That building needs no roads. If the 2014 quest autocompletes if you have a Conservatory, all of our shenanigans will be in vain.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Shinobi273,
I may be wrong, but I believe the reward for last year's Valentine quest was a Conservatory. That building needs no roads. If the 2014 quest autocompletes if you have a Conservatory, all of our shenanigans will be in vain.
Cheers,
Tom
Nope, it's the "Garden of Love". EDIT: Corrected by flip123

Also agreed, very good suggestion by Shinobi273
"I wouldn't bother deleting merry go rounds. They were not a quest task last year. If you're really paranoid, just delete the roads connecting the buildings. Without a road, they are not considered complete. This was the case for the santa quest. I found out too late for it to be helpful so never reported it. It makes sense since if you have all your flight school or flight catering without roads, they count as incomplete for flights. It seems strange that the flights had nothing to do with completing the quest as far as I can tell."

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Nope, it's the "Garden of Love".

Also agreed, very good suggestion by Shinobi273
"I wouldn't bother deleting merry go rounds. They were not a quest task last year. If you're really paranoid, just delete the roads connecting the buildings. Without a road, they are not considered complete. This was the case for the santa quest. I found out too late for it to be helpful so never reported it. It makes sense since if you have all your flight school or flight catering without roads, they count as incomplete for flights. It seems strange that the flights had nothing to do with completing the quest as far as I can tell."
both correct, difference between ios and android

The Valentine quest have been rolled out for facebook.
BgIa3RpCYAA0L4r.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just got this reply from GI:
Thank you for asking about the status of the Airport City Valentine Quest. To be honest, it was ready a week ago. But our game testers found this update to be completely bug-free. That's right ... absolutely no bugs, glitches or crashes. We realized at once that you, our good customers, were not ready for this. It would confound and confuse you. So we sent our designers back to the drawing boards to add the kind of bugs that you expect from GI. Be patient ... we will release the Valentine Quest somewhere around Thanksgiving!
Cheers,
Tom
P.S. This is a joke.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
There is an update on google play now, I'm going to update and post what the deal is.

Wings of Love
16d05h remaining
Complete 3 Valentine's Boquet collection
Complete 3 Plush Pleasure Collection
Complete 3 Dolce Vita Collection

It will auto complete if you already have these collections completed 3 times.

Romantic Passengers and destinations are back!

New Excavations: Southern Europe use Jumbos, no new Giant flights.

No new quest like iOS unless you didn't do last year's I think.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
As with any update from GI...i'm not looking forward to this....the last one made it so that i won't be able to pay for the lvl 8 upgrades for a LONG long time on my Android game because i sold half my city away to complete the Christmas event only to get screwed on the Christmas event and have it deactivated early.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
There is an update on google play now, I'm going to update and post what the deal is.

Wings of Love
16d05h remaining
Complete 3 Valentine's Boquet collection
Complete 3 Plush Pleasure Collection
Complete 3 Dolce Vita Collection

It will auto complete if you already have these collections completed 3 times.

Romantic Passengers and destinations are back!

New Excavations: Southern Europe use Jumbos, no new Giant flights.

No new quest like iOS unless you didn't do last year's I think.
update seems ok. hint hint delete your merry go rounds and only keep 2, that way you won't autocomplete. I have to get one more merry go round to complete the quest :cool:

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Updated on my android. From memory it looks to be the same quest as last time.... Drop rates from neighbours seems to be non-existent though!! 3 neighbours visited and not one drop! Could this possibly be because the neighbours visited haven't updated yet??

For those who did not do the quest last year, side quest so far... I'm sure greensmith will provide a more comprehensive update once iOS received the update :)
1. Visit cottages until you find violets business card
2. Build a gazebo
3. Find a Lilly in the forest outside the city

Top Bottom