Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

To neighbors of AKryz

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

If you can commit to 1 daily gift, let me know that as well. I will add/keep daily gifters to my hearts list.

If you are able to gift occasionally, but not daily, please respond to this post and let me know how often you think you can gift. Depending on how many daily gifters respond, I may only be able to return a limited number per week to non-daily gifters.

Thank you (in advance) for responding. Your response will help me to be more consistent in my gifting.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@shogbak @Anton01 @BrentCrude @A350 @aBRx @retkot @Aero City @A-Flyin @Alf @AmeliaEarhart @primus55 @ArGi1981 @PieceOfBark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Bigglesbaz @Awesomerowend @Bob69bob @Chon @Parker @LuvCatsGames @Captain Iceman @Captain Igloooo @Deep @TheDarkside @Diamond @Davejoyg @Dodo @david smith @dubJ @GPlane @Harcourt @sriharshat @hzdjj @jack... @Juliasky @Pilot KC @KingJJ @LAX2CDG @Lev @TeresaLisboa @Madge59230 @Mamba_out @Marc Blas @Mouse @Nayeon @Navigata07 @Otavio @Phil555 @Pikipi @iambobone @PilotC.._.._.. @Pit1024 @PoorOldJim @QF-Charles @R3d_F1v3 @Red57 @Sahilkataria @Adhithya Sundar @sja65 @Spooksue @Paulo1845 @Taz Willo @VdW @WPMA2 @kelvint23 @WildJaguar @grumco

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
20pmdcklg
Username
Sam Anderson
I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

If you can commit to 1 daily gift, let me know that as well. I will add/keep daily gifters to my hearts list.

If you are able to gift occasionally, but not daily, please respond to this post and let me know how often you think you can gift. Depending on how many daily gifters respond, I may only be able to return a limited number per week to non-daily gifters.

Thank you (in advance) for responding. Your response will help me to be more consistent in my gifting.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@shogbak @Anton01 @BrentCrude @A350 @aBRx @retkot @Aero City @A-Flyin @Alf @AmeliaEarhart @primus55 @ArGi1981 @PieceOfBark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Bigglesbaz @Awesomerowend @Bob69bob @Chon @Parker @LuvCatsGames @Captain Iceman @Captain Igloooo @Deep @TheDarkside @Diamond @Davejoyg @Dodo @david smith @dubJ @GPlane @Harcourt @sriharshat @hzdjj @jack... @Juliasky @Pilot KC @KingJJ @LAX2CDG @Lev @TeresaLisboa @Madge59230 @Mamba_out @Marc Blas @Mouse @Nayeon @Navigata07 @Otavio @Phil555 @Pikipi @iambobone @PilotC.._.._.. @Pit1024 @PoorOldJim @QF-Charles @R3d_F1v3 @Red57 @Sahilkataria @Adhithya Sundar @sja65 @Spooksue @Paulo1845 @Taz Willo @VdW @WPMA2 @kelvint23 @WildJaguar @grumco
I'll be sending whatever you mention in your ac game name.... if F20, then I'll send that....

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

I can send one gift a day as I believe we have been doing

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

Even though you didn't list me in your list at the end of your post, I think I have been gifting you from either my main game or my support game for many months. I will continue to do so.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Even though you didn't list me in your list at the end of your post, I think I have been gifting you from either my main game or my support game for many months. I will continue to do so.
Actually, you were in the tag list. And yes, you are one of my neighbors that I have hearted and will continue to gift. Just let me know if you want to receive 1 or 2 gifts a day, and which games you want them sent to. You're a great neighbor. Thanks.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

You fell off my neighbour's list but I will add you back on for the daily gift.

Baz :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@A Kryztov thank you very much for your daily gift to my main account. I will keep gifting to A Kryz from my main or my support account as I usually do. Kind regards :)

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

Thank you for sending this message, AKryz! I will add your main game from my support and will be able to gift 2 daily 😊

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I have been sending to AKryz daily only not to the supports. But I must confess maybe i do get them confused with your wife's. You, I believe, send at least one if not more to me daily. I can commit to the 1 daily, no problem.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I can make it regular, no problem. Which game names? I guess I am just confused on who is who.
My main game is "AKryz" and this is the game you should send a gift to. I often send gifts from my support games (they are called "Gift to AKryz") these you do not need to send gifts to.
My wife's games are "Azure" and "Az.Dove". She has over 30 neighbors who gift her, so she returns gifts in the order received.

Top Bottom