Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

To neighbors of AKryz

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
My main game is "AKryz" and this is the game you should send a gift to. I often send gifts from my support games (they are called "Gift to AKryz") these you do not need to send gifts to.
My wife's games are "Azure" and "Az.Dove". She has over 30 neighbors who gift her, so she returns gifts in the order received.
ok then. perfectly clear.

I am one of your neighbors. Unfortunately, I can NOT commit to sending any gift because I have higher priorities when I give gifts and that includes long-standing relations and my alliance. However, I do participate in some QL launches and I also provide access to my planetariums, training centers, or some other things you might want through neighbor visits.

I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

If you can commit to 1 daily gift, let me know that as well. I will add/keep daily gifters to my hearts list.

If you are able to gift occasionally, but not daily, please respond to this post and let me know how often you think you can gift. Depending on how many daily gifters respond, I may only be able to return a limited number per week to non-daily gifters.

Thank you (in advance) for responding. Your response will help me to be more consistent in my gifting.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@shogbak @Anton01 @BrentCrude @A350 @aBRx @retkot @Aero City @A-Flyin @Alf @AmeliaEarhart @primus55 @ArGi1981 @PieceOfBark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Bigglesbaz @Awesomerowend @Bob69bob @Chon @Parker @LuvCatsGames @Captain Iceman @Captain Igloooo @Deep @TheDarkside @Diamond @Davejoyg @Dodo @david smith @dubJ @GPlane @Harcourt @sriharshat @hzdjj @jack... @Juliasky @Pilot KC @KingJJ @LAX2CDG @Lev @TeresaLisboa @Madge59230 @Mamba_out @Marc Blas @Mouse @Nayeon @Navigata07 @Otavio @Phil555 @Pikipi @iambobone @PilotC.._.._.. @Pit1024 @PoorOldJim @QF-Charles @R3d_F1v3 @Red57 @Sahilkataria @Adhithya Sundar @sja65 @Spooksue @Paulo1845 @Taz Willo @VdW @WPMA2 @kelvint23 @WildJaguar @grumco
Hi Christoper,
I am looking to increase the number of daily exchanged gifts, so if you have free slots, we might exchange 3 gifts daily.

Pls confirm the 3 daily gifts and I will look to delete two inactive neighbors and to accept your two pending invites to my main (your main is already my neighbor).

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi Christoper,
I am looking to increase the number of daily exchanged gifts, so if you have free slots, we might exchange 3 gifts daily.

Pls confirm the 3 daily gifts and I will look to delete two inactive neighbors and to accept your two pending invites to my main (your main is already my neighbor).
Sounds good. I can commit to 3 daily as soon as you accept those 2 requests from my "Gift to AKryz" games. And should you need more of your support games on my main my fc for AKryz is: 2022ytz9
Thanks

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I send gifts to you most days depending on the order I receive gifts from my other regular gifting neighbours. I am happy to gift you every day and vica versa. To ensure this, I have sent you a friend request from my support game so I can gift to you daily from that game. :)
I have received your support game and will continue to keep you on my hearts list. If you ever decide to commit to more than 1 daily gift just let me know
Thanks

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
LOL I'm only responding to this because I got recently added by AKry (currently with "ER CaterF20") and this thread's author's nickname sounded familiar. Just checking out if that's either you or one of your side accounts :D
Yes, that's me. My game name started out as "AKryztov", but over time it got shortened to "AKryz.items", and sometimes I shorten it further when I need multiple items. :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One a day from me. I'll gift whatever is in your game name, but F20 requests are super easy for me to fill. If you already have a full 20, then I will gift whenever you send.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Yes, that's me. My game name started out as "AKryztov", but over time it got shortened to "AKryz.items", and sometimes I shorten it further when I need multiple items. :)
Got it, will add you to the faves. I don't expect to be your high priority but if empty spot happens I won't mind the good ol' F20. I send daily/bi-daily/if there's a crowded line, whenever it's cleared :)
Cheers.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Got it, will add you to the faves. I don't expect to be your high priority but if empty spot happens I won't mind the good ol' F20. I send daily/bi-daily/if there's a crowded line, whenever it's cleared :)
Cheers.
Not sure yet. This post has resulted in an increase in gift senders that have committed to multiple daily gifts. I will send when I can, and add you in my favs if a spot opens up.
Thanks again

I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

If you can commit to 1 daily gift, let me know that as well. I will add/keep daily gifters to my hearts list.

If you are able to gift occasionally, but not daily, please respond to this post and let me know how often you think you can gift. Depending on how many daily gifters respond, I may only be able to return a limited number per week to non-daily gifters.

Thank you (in advance) for responding. Your response will help me to be more consistent in my gifting.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@shogbak @Anton01 @BrentCrude @A350 @aBRx @retkot @Aero City @A-Flyin @Alf @AmeliaEarhart @primus55 @ArGi1981 @PieceOfBark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Bigglesbaz @Awesomerowend @Bob69bob @Chon @Parker @LuvCatsGames @Captain Iceman @Captain Igloooo @Deep @TheDarkside @Diamond @Davejoyg @Dodo @david smith @dubJ @GPlane @Harcourt @sriharshat @hzdjj @jack... @Juliasky @Pilot KC @KingJJ @LAX2CDG @Lev @TeresaLisboa @Madge59230 @Mamba_out @Marc Blas @Mouse @Nayeon @Navigata07 @Otavio @Phil555 @Pikipi @iambobone @PilotC.._.._.. @Pit1024 @PoorOldJim @QF-Charles @R3d_F1v3 @Red57 @Sahilkataria @Adhithya Sundar @sja65 @Spooksue @Paulo1845 @Taz Willo @VdW @WPMA2 @kelvint23 @WildJaguar @grumco

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

Currently I send 2 gifts a day, from Chon2 and Chon3, we can continue like this, if you wish

Top Bottom