Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

To neighbors of AKryz

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Hi Christopher,
I send from my 'Retren'-games to various combinations towards you :). I can commit to at least one-a-day.
We can keep as is, as I receive enough support from your support games.
Currently my 'Main game'(Retren3) is on a 'extreme go-slow' - game opens but can only accept daily reward - nothing else
So I'm mainly playing from Retren4 & Retren2.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi @A Kryztov
I commit to 1 daily gift from HFR Dodo as long as it is returned. As I have some irregularly gifting neighbours I gift them in case that my daily traders miss sending. My priority are always long term daily gifters like you. Happy to continue. I could try to open a 2nd spot for daily trading if you want. Please tell also to your wife. She is gifted from my main game.
Cheers, Dodo

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi @A Kryztov
I commit to 1 daily gift from HFR Dodo as long as it is returned. As I have some irregularly gifting neighbours I gift them in case that my daily traders miss sending. My priority are always long term daily gifters like you. Happy to continue. I could try to open a 2nd spot for daily trading if you want. Please tell also to your wife. She is gifted from my main game.
Cheers, Dodo
one gift is plenty for now. I actually have more regular gifters than I can gift back, but you are one of my neighbors that I have hearted in favs. I believe my wife also has you in her favs.
Peace

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hey Akrym I can't send you each day from my main account, but how about this.. We hook up one of my support accounts. From that account I send what you need. In return, you send to my mail account Bark
Okay?
That would be fine. AKryz FC - 2022ytz9
If you are interested in daily gifting with Azure (wife's game), her FC is 20lwehg3l. She has your main as neighbor and room on her fave list.
Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi,
I can keep gifting you from one of my supports (Alf2) as I'm doing since a long time ago 🙂
Regards,
Alf
Hi, this is Mary. I am putting your main on my faves list. (I hope that is agreeable?) You may gift back to Azure with either site. I have room to gift 2 if you would like. I can gift 1 to each site or 2 to your main.
For now, I will gift 1 to your main daily unless you tell me otherwise.
Thank you,
Azure (Mary)

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)
My gifting is typically daily however this week I have been away. I first return gifts to all those that I have regular send/receive with. I have a few folks that I always send to. I would hate to say "commit" to daily since I do occasionally miss a day. but I will always return a gift as soon as I get back and prioritize based on my inbounds that I "owe". I have a support account that I have shared with some folks that only sends gifts and can make up for lost gifting on that if needed.

Game name is DJG [item]

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g11a6uz
Username
Pilot KC
I'm compiling a list of consistent gifting neighbors to add/keep on my "hearts" list. I have 3 games that I can gift from, so that's my limit. If you are able to gift multiple gifts daily, let me know how many you can commit to.

If you can commit to 1 daily gift, let me know that as well. I will add/keep daily gifters to my hearts list.

If you are able to gift occasionally, but not daily, please respond to this post and let me know how often you think you can gift. Depending on how many daily gifters respond, I may only be able to return a limited number per week to non-daily gifters.

Thank you (in advance) for responding. Your response will help me to be more consistent in my gifting.

This post is for neighbors of AKryz. My wife's games (Azure and Az.Dove) are separate from mine (and much more organized). :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)

@shogbak @Anton01 @BrentCrude @A350 @aBRx @retkot @Aero City @A-Flyin @Alf @AmeliaEarhart @primus55 @ArGi1981 @PieceOfBark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Bigglesbaz @Awesomerowend @Bob69bob @Chon @Parker @LuvCatsGames @Captain Iceman @Captain Igloooo @Deep @TheDarkside @Diamond @Davejoyg @Dodo @david smith @dubJ @GPlane @Harcourt @sriharshat @hzdjj @jack... @Juliasky @Pilot KC @KingJJ @LAX2CDG @Lev @TeresaLisboa @Madge59230 @Mamba_out @Marc Blas @Mouse @Nayeon @Navigata07 @Otavio @Phil555 @Pikipi @iambobone @PilotC.._.._.. @Pit1024 @PoorOldJim @QF-Charles @R3d_F1v3 @Red57 @Sahilkataria @Adhithya Sundar @sja65 @Spooksue @Paulo1845 @Taz Willo @VdW @WPMA2 @kelvint23 @WildJaguar @grumco
Hi Christopher
I’m sorry for the delay with responding. I only have one account, but if I have your 3 in my friend list, I can do 3 gifts. I’m in Australia, so generally a different Timezone to most players. 😊 cheers Kylie

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi Christopher
I’m sorry for the delay with responding. I only have one account, but if I have your 3 in my friend list, I can do 3 gifts. I’m in Australia, so generally a different Timezone to most players. 😊 cheers Kylie
Thanks for responding, and willingness to gift. You are neighbors on my and my wife's (Azure) games. However, please send only to our main games -'AKryz' and 'Azure'. We may gift back from a support, but receive only on our main. We will both put you on our daily gift list for 1 gift.

Peace
Christopher

Hi, this is Mary. I am putting your main on my faves list. (I hope that is agreeable?) You may gift back to Azure with either site. I have room to gift 2 if you would like. I can gift 1 to each site or 2 to your main.
For now, I will gift 1 to your main daily unless you tell me otherwise.
Thank you,
Azure (Mary)
Sorry for the late reply. I will be happy to exchange gifts with you.
Alf

Top Bottom