Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS This is the worst event thus far...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
This is the first time in three attempts that I have completed it on my main account. I’ve focused my support accounts on getting a sound store each to make the completion of the main stage earlier next time.

I am able to tap the main stage every 1/2 hour, but the number of drops per day is still very low; 2-3 drops per day I would estimate.
I know this will improve as the event progresses, but still doubting very much if I can complete this event
With a need of 25 items (without double items) it is not possible to end it. GI should better rename this quest to MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
I gave up running flights two days ago. I realised the stage would end up ruining this challenge and so pointless running the flights.
As I said earlier "the challenge is $#!+". But for me running the flights is worth while; collecting destination stars, spy glasses, and the buildings that increase your population. Maybe not for everyone on this forum though (and I don't mean you).
The problem with having a challenge you can't complete is that it causes dismay and disillusionment (in some) with the game which ultimately leads one to deleat the game, not good for the developers.

Twice I failed to finish this event and I don't see finishing this year as well, I just cannot tap that stage every 30 minutes.
I'll do any event for spyglass though.

PS my stage is both broken and broke...
The stage drops are pathetic. I reckon my drop ratio is maybe 1/10 or less and I only need the item to the right but it has only dropped once in 9 DAYS!

it was bullsh*t for the last two years and remains so this year too.

really annoyed! 🤬🤯

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I thought this was hopeless until about 48 hours ago when someone seemed to turn on the power to the stage. All of a sudden the stage started dropping items. In the last two hours I got the last 3 items that I needed.
One of my accounts has come home with a wet sail but the other seems more intent on preparing for 2021 and 2022 events.

With a need of 25 items (without double items) it is not possible to end it. GI should better rename this quest to MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
I took the tip that Spyglass improves the drop rate. And it does (or is it that we are now closer to the end of the event and it naturally increases, hard to tell..)
Up to 3 collections now. 2 more items needed.
Fingers crossed

Only 2 days 11 hours left... and I still can’t for the life of me find one more talon ring. 14 hoodies and 14 wolf patches though :LOL:
Getting anxious here...

423FEA06-2695-4A6D-9719-48C2CAD6F74E.jpeg

EDIT:
1.5 hours after posting this, and after about 50 more whistles, the talon ring finally dropped! What a relief...
So there is still hope, people! :D

Last edited:
Yes, it drops what you need to complete stage 3 of the main stage. You get it by completing the Does It Come In Black collection five times.
Yeah I have had Main Stage 3 since day 2 of the challenge. The drops have just been terrible. I only have 2/5 gramophones and they just won’t drop. Even the second one only came yesterday. There’s zero chance of finishing this challenge. Any that require timed item drops with no video ads are always terrible, IMO.

Top Bottom