Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS This is the worst event thus far...

I've come to the conclusion that my stages are broken on all 3 games. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I've had level 3 stages since the first day of the event, and I have gotten zero drops from any of them. Still sitting with the same totals as I left it last year.:( Luckily, whistles and tags haven't been a problem, and had great drops from guest planes, event flights and tents. Just those darn stages won't give it up. :mad:

But what makes this event (and others) really worthwhile is that I will have enough drumsticks to get spyglasses each day next week for my special S3 and adventure flights. 😁😁😁 Somestimes our focus on the game changes as we go on in years.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ironically I finished my stage yesterday and it’s been dropping loads, I just keep forgetting to click it 😫.
Twice it has dropped 2 items at once, although I still don’t have enough to finish one collection mind....
The reward is O.K. It would be nice to get, but I probably wouldn’t place it so no big loss.

I think the better ‘reward’ is the rehearsal garage.

Ironically I finished my stage yesterday and it’s been dropping loads, I just keep forgetting to click it 😫.
Twice it has dropped 2 items at once, although I still don’t have enough to finish one collection mind....
The reward is O.K. It would be nice to get, but I probably wouldn’t place it so no big loss.

I think the better ‘reward’ is the rehearsal garage.
I think we need a green jealousy emoji to express my feelings about your drops. 🤣 🤣 🤣 But I'm not giving up. I really can't be by my computer every 30 minutes throughout the day, but I do every 30 minutes for a couple of so hours in the morning, and I try to check it every 2-3 hours during the rest of the day.

Anyway, I am definitely more interested in getting some spyglasses for next week's run on S3 flights!!!!!

For me, the stage3 drop ratio is around 33%
21 taps -> 7 items, including a "multi-drop"
And, you can speed up freely when there are 30 seconds left

Still no drops for me from level 3 stage on my main game since I completed it. I've managed a couple of drops on my other 2 games.
Twice I failed to finish this event and I don't see finishing this year as well, I just cannot tap that stage every 30 minutes.
I'll do any event for spyglass though.

PS my stage is both broken and broke...
Yep - definitely broken (and broke) 🤣 🤣 🤣 8 days to go - maybe our luck will change. 😁 I'll have enough drumsticks for 5 spyglasses - map flights next week!!!!!!

I don’t need 8 black hoodies :X3::arghh:o_O

5C577B8C-F7D9-452A-9CE6-163FBFC8377D.jpeg

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
You will notice that for the longer events (12 day), they tend to include flights and lower event currency drops. Personally, I like the longer events because I can accomplish both event flights and alliance flights for more stars.

This event is not set up to complete in 3 days.
Yeah, but loads of people did...

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
You will notice that for the longer events (12 day), they tend to include flights and lower event currency drops. Personally, I like the longer events because I can accomplish both event flights and alliance flights for more stars.

This event is not set up to complete in 3 days.
Thanks Chloe, I was a bit ‘over it’ as well, but got there with some time to go and achieved alliance goal. :cool:

Top Bottom