Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Winter Rock Festival - new update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
What is that exactly?(n)

That's an urban legend that there are more chances to drop something if you complete several flights at once in quick succession, or collect passengers and coins from the same type of building very fast, etc. Too bad it doesn't really work this way and it never did. But I guess completing several things simultaneously is just more fun than doing them one by one, and that's why the legend lives on.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
That's an urban legend that there are more chances to drop something if you complete several flights at once in quick succession, or collect passengers and coins from the same type of building very fast, etc. Too bad it doesn't really work this way and it never did. But I guess completing several things simultaneously is just more fun than doing them one by one, and that's why the legend lives on.
Thanks for the info.:)

I think drop rates may be improving, or the urban legend is actually true. :p (sorry Ivan) I am landing guest planes 6 at a time, and am getting at least 1 drop each time. Doing it yesterday provided zero drops, but I've gotten 5 drops so far this morning.
Oh well - it was good while it lasted. Maybe 5 drops is the limit for 1 session. I've landed 18 more guest planes with no drops.:( I'll try again in a few hours.

Oh well - it was good while it lasted. Maybe 5 drops is the limit for 1 session. I've landed 18 more guest planes with no drops.:( I'll try again in a few hours.
I tried too 4 at a time, and have the impression that I have more drops. This morning I was 5 and now I have 18. Still one heck of a way to go though. 40 is a long way off!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Guys... I have 99/100 jackets and if I receive more from neighbours or find some in the arenas or canpings the small windows pops up saying I will lose the item if I accept.

I can't collect all 100 of them. Might have accepted 1 from a neighbour before I updated my game. Anything I can do?

Guys... I have 99/100 jackets and if I receive more from neighbours or find some in the arenas or canpings the small windows pops up saying I will lose the item if I accept.

I can't collect all 100 of them. Might have accepted 1 from a neighbour before I updated my game. Anything I can do?
I suggest you message Freeplay (Ivan) and or Gt City and see if they can help you. Good luck!

Yeah right, just like the drop rates on adventure flights were never changed, those of us playing from the start can see this for ourselves. I'll probably have to pay to complete this one as gi reckoned I'd changed the time on my device, hadn't touched it in nearly 24 hours... Then treat me like a child giving a screenshot of my time settings, laughable nonsense and very sad.

volly

150+ Star Club
I’m in the same boat. Three drops in three days ... using Sky Captain, Dice, Spy Glass alone and in combinations. The “randomizer” must be set to “almost never.”
Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
For six bank notes you get ten Musical Instruments plus 20 Biker Jackets.
When the quest is winding down, I will spend the bank notes to complete it. I haven’t “lost” a quest in five plus years of playing and 24 bank notes is a cheap price to pay.
Cheers,
Tom
Here we go again... Having to use greenies to complete for the goal is almost impossible otherwise. I get they want to make money for it keeps the lights on but come on! 2 drops and a huge amount of guest planes landed. It tells me there s less than a one percent chance of getting a drop on each plane. That isn't very seldom. That is very rare.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I have finished collecting the dropped instruments.
And I noticed a strange thing - right after I got 40, the drop rate really changed!
I now have 48... Even though I stopped landing as much as I could.
Either the rate changed after the target was met, or it just changed globally.
Very strange.

I have finished collecting the dropped instruments.
And I noticed a strange thing - right after I got 40, the drop rate really changed!
I now have 48... Even though I stopped landing as much as I could.
Either the rate changed after the target was met, or it just changed globally.
Very strange.
Drop rate has definitely improved. I've gotten 14 drops in the last 3.5 hours.

I hope it's true that the guest plane drop rate has been tweaked upwards. I had pretty much decided to give up on this event until I saw today's posts.
I guess it has. I finished yesterday with 17/40 and today i'm already at 35/40 (most of them in the last 3-4 of hours)

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Another afternoon of landing guest flights...
6 from 72* (doing 6 at a time) = 8.33%, so double yesterday's rate. Brings my total to 9 from 150* (6.00%).

*These numbers are slightly better than they actually are. I was landing guest planes at other times (in batches or one-at-a-time) without recording them on my spreadsheet, without getting any drops. Since the bulk of my flights were recorded here, and I captured every drop in these numbers, they should be close though.

Top Bottom