Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036qjckyn
Username
Sivom event/Fuel hose
Hi all,

I am upgrading to terminal 7 and need the following items as gifts:
1. Beverage Cooler (4)
2. Parking Meter( 4)
3. Wall speaker (4)
4. Arch Metal Detector (2)

I can return gifts to you daily also, just let me know what you need. Thank you for your assistance.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
I'm upgrading my terminal to level 8. If you can send any of the items below and want to trade please reply or send me a message.

X-Ray Scanner x3, Router x3, Arcade Machine x2, Smart Glass x2.

I can send Smart Glass in return.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Need stapler , Projector ,Calculator ,White board for townhall upgrade Level 3..
Id: 03scwh95p
-Havocian

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
how these exhanges work..can some one help me with understanding this

it's usually between people on the same upgrade level. If someone has what you need and wanna help they will contact. You can deal what you'll send back in return. Usually one of the upgrade items (each player has a random item to send), or it could be anything else.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hi all. I'm currently working on a cosmic fuel station. I'm in need of the following:
x3 Assembly Robots
x4 Spaceship Engines
x4 Laser Levels
x4 Robot Testers

I'm happy to be neighbours and also return anything that you need, if I can send. My username code is 042j0tl0u

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0413e1une
Username
The G-Man
Anyone else working on Level 4? Need 1 Cash Counter and 1 Shredder. I have several excess Server Racks to trade.

Top Bottom