Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hello everyone. I am finally planning to upgrade my Terminal to L12.
I need:
16x Passport Scanner, 17x Fire Alarm, 18x Iris Scanner, 13x Water Dispenser.
Can gift Water Dispenser - or anything else what you need and I can send.
Thank you.
As you're working on Terminal 12 upgrades, can you let me know where the items drop from? Can they be gifted? And can you buy for greenies and how many for each?

I'm not but it would helpful for the wiki if you could tell me how you can acquire them - gifts, flights, greenies
Sure, for Terminal 8 you need X-Ray scanners, routers, arcade machines, and smart glasses (4 each). Can be obtained from Hawaiian island, gift from neighbours. Option for greenie is not showing for me now. I’ll let you know if it does after reset.

Please send water dispensers. Thanks. I can send you whatever you require based on your signature. I am a prompt gifter. Feel free to add my code as neighbour. I cant find yours.

@A350 Thanks for your help. I will need only one more Water dispenser and we are done there. Thanks for your help. You may continue to gift me based on my signature. Thanks.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Chloe. Can you gift Terminal 12 items? If yes please confirm which one. I can help you with Iris scanners if you want.
No, I can't. I am just looking for information for the wiki. Are you currently at terminal 11? I need an image of the terminal section that corresponds to terminal 11.

Device
  1. Android
I am currently building Terminal (Level 8) and I need a Smart Glass to complete it. Anyone can help ASAP ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-002419_Airport_City.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-002419_Airport_City.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 100
Anyone upgrading to terminal level 8? I need 3 Routers and 4 Arcade Machines. I can send X-Ray Scanner.
Let me know if anyone’s up for trading :)

I can send Arcade Machine tomorrow 🙂 Just sent FR.

EDIT: Just realized your post was from 10 days ago and you already finished the terminal! :LOL: Oops :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ktufiq
Username
Koskan
I'm upgrading to Terminal lv 10.
Items needed:
7*Currency detector
8*Lie detector
5*Explosives detector