Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planned Server Downtime This Week

This appeared on FB:

Airport City

8 hrs ·
⚠ Important information for Pilots who play on mobile! ⚠
✈ ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity
"Mobile version of Airport City is undergoing maintenance. In the near future, space programs will be unavailable. Therefore, please note that if you have already sent shuttles into space they will come back as usual. However, new launches will not be possible. Keep in mind that on Wednesday games' social features will also become unavailable for some time.
Space exploration and friends, ratings and gifts will be back when the server-side works will be completed, approximately by the evening of September 11.
As an apology for the inconvenience, Pilots who play on mobile will receive Business Class, Golden Dice, and Spy Glass bonuses.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay in touch!"

Does this mean that the Windows (PC) version will be unaffected? Getting confused here.
No - Windows version is considered mobile. Haven't you seen all those people with their desktop computers strapped to their backs carrying RV batteries to run them!!!??? I think basically there are 2 games - one is facebook, the other is mobile (everything else).

No - Windows version is considered mobile. Haven't you seen all those people with their desktop computers strapped to their backs carrying RV batteries to run them!!!??? I think basically there are 2 games - one is facebook, the other is mobile (everything else).
I always wondered how windows mobile users carried around their keyboards and mice.

This appeared on FB:

Airport City

8 hrs ·
✈ ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity
"Mobile version of Airport City is undergoing maintenance. In the near future, space programs will be unavailable. Therefore, please note that if you have already sent shuttles into space they will come back as usual. However, new launches will not be possible. Keep in mind that on Wednesday games' social features will also become unavailable for some time.
Space exploration and friends, ratings and gifts will be back when the server-side works will be completed, approximately by the evening of September 11.
As an apology for the inconvenience, Pilots who play on mobile will receive Business Class, Golden Dice, and Spy Glass bonuses.

Does this mean that the Windows (PC) version will be unaffected? Getting confused here.
Mobile is windows, android and ios.

This appeared on FB:

Airport City

8 hrs ·
✈ ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity

Don’t forget that the AC windows version that you download from store and can be linked with accounts on android and iOS is labeled “mobile” by GI.
Edited: this’s what happens when you don’t read all posts in thread before replying 😂
Several have already answered to that doubt!

You have made my day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remember me at work with desktop computers, we made them mobile by using chairs to carry the computer, screens and so on to the meeting room :eek:

Just a heads up for those that haven’t read the very many, previous posts from Ivan/Freetoplay (which also relates to Ur-quan)...

Please, do not tag Ivan or Ur-quan in your posts(unless asked to).

It sends them unnecessary notifications drawing them back to the forum with no real requirement. Some would argue that they should turn the notifications off, but on the rare occasion where it might be something important (not your “I lost all my neighbours” important), nobody wants the notifications to go to waste or be ignored (as they would when 40 people tag and say “thanks” :rolleyes::banghead:).

I’m not entirely sure, but I suspect that quoting or replying to their post may also send a notification (it may not or may even be a different type). If they start a thread, they will revisit and read the responses - they don’t need to be told that 24 people have posted ;). By all means, use their names to address them, but avoid tagging (using the “@“ symbol) and maybe(?) quoting where possible :).

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Edited: this’s what happens when you don’t read all posts in thread before replying 😂
Several have already answered to that doubt!
I believe I was the first to ask about the use of the word "mobile". Reading "all" the posts to that point (which I did) didn't tell me what I wanted to know.

I believe I was the first to ask about the use of the word "mobile". Reading "all" the posts to that point (which I did) didn't tell me what I wanted to know.
That was a comment to myself 😂 I wrote what everyone else had already written because I didn’t read all the posts!
But perhaps I wasn’t clear enough. Sorry @Cap'n Eddie 😉

This appeared on FB:

Airport City

8 hrs ·
✈ ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity

I believe the answer from Crescent Moon and Madge is yes, Windows (PC) will be affected as it is considered to be the mobile version.

Mobile is windows, android and ios.

I see it like this - as in the past upgrades launches have been suspended to avoid GI having to worry about the handling of changing things while space flights are in process. Starting tomorrow social features (friends, ratings, gifts) will be unavailable until approximately 9/11 in the evening as they migrate to the cloud. There may be rewards (Business Class, Golden Dice, Spy Glass).

EDIT - I think I just did what Eddie did and responded without reading all (and his) replies!!! 😱 o_O

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
We're Windows based. How will this effect our top 100 ratings on flights? I'm currently holding #1 on Goa (and this is the first time I have a chance of maintaining 1st postition).

@A Kryztov
During that time you'll not be able to use any social features of the game: visiting neighbors, sending and accepting gifts, none of the ratings will register your flights, spaceships will be grounded. There'll be an in-game warning about maintenance, too. Sending a spaceship will be possible either until today's evening or until tomorrow (so that all of them happily return in 24 hours).

This is what Ivan wrote in his announcement for maintaning the game.
So, i suggest, open your game later today and if you see the warning sign, don't collect anything and close the game immidiatelly.
Keep an eye on the forum untill there's a green light that the maintance is done.

We're Windows based. How will this effect our top 100 ratings on flights? I'm currently holding #1 on Goa (and this is the first time I have a chance of maintaining 1st postition).
As soon as the servers are up and running I'm flying Goa :X3:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
This appeared on FB:

Airport City

8 hrs ·
✈ ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity

Windows version can be considered a mobile platform I expect pc will also be involved as game is on the same server as mobile. GI is trying to due away with their servers by going to a cloud based.

Top Bottom