Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Joining of you dont mind

The more the merrier I always say! we got about half the spread covered already, looking for a few more players, join or add primodakine as always no extra charge for our award winning premier service >>>>>> image attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 116
Device
  1. Android
I'm on my first launch, got about 960 points, will need a little help later on so if anyone wants to join please do. Don't mind if someone wants 1st place.

Happy to accept more neighbours if i'm not on your list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The more the merrier I always say! we got about half the spread covered already, looking for a few more players, join or add primodakine as always no extra charge for our award winning premier service >>>>>> image attached
Joined and thanks.
I tried to start my own but the game would not let me.:eek: It kept bringing up yours to join so I did!;)
Now that we have launched I had a heart stopping moment when Prometheus was stuck on the pado_O I exited and restarted the game then it thankfully launched.
It kind of sucks that the Astronaut Academy has to be city side must find a good spot for it.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hey diwata are you going for gold ? If no then you can join mine for easy 2nd place ;)

I too will be launching the rocket in 9 hrs from now and will shoot for gold (stuck in office with very poor 3g connectivity :oops:)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, i´m launching also. 21 hours to go. if u wann join PM me ;). The neighbours r always welcome.

Hey all. I just started a Prometheus Launch. I'm 898/2000 in with 23:49:00 to go.
This is my first one, so please leave the gold position for me. :)
Two people should be able to jump in fairly "cheaply". :)

I'll launch as soon as I see us hit 2000.

Thanks!

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, my launch is with 1040 points and with 15 hour left. If anyone would like to contribute with 300 points it will be very welcome :). Since i´m the only one, there r 2 open places for silver ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Like many other people I think, I've started my first launch and put in 1200 points immediately (me want gold :)) so there are places available for silvers, I've still got 5 main stablilzers and some large fuel tanks left so it will definitely launch, feel free to take an easy silver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom