Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have started a blue countdown with a QL that i accidentally activated yesterday. I have 3hrs 30 min. left on the QL and have put in 1,218/2000 points. Currently solo. I will appreciate any assitance to get this baby up in the air and back before the QL expires.
LAX Neil ellor Az1 Mrstepot Simp1710 greensmith Pakman Bali Hi Robby Kusuma Deetee04 flip123 pegasus Hburr nsari ... and anyonelse who can join a blue at this time

Thanks in advance

Ramy
Rsorour, just saw the message. What will be your next launch?

Device
  1. Android
@ Happy Helen, sorry, I thought you put enough. So I decided to finish. I didn't mean to hijack. Anyway, when is your available time? I will pay you back 4 times with 2 games so you will put minimum fuel like 1000. I play always with QL. It was a bug. You know 1st place is never be my target. I will make you Happy Helen again...... Don't be sad please. And once again, I am sorry.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@ Happy Helen, sorry, I thought you put enough. So I decided to finish. I didn't mean to hijack. Anyway, when is your available time? I will pay you back 4 times with 2 games so you will put minimum fuel like 1000. I play always with QL. It was a bug. You know 1st place is never be my target. I will make you Happy Helen again...... Don't be sad please. And once again, I am sorry.

Robby Kusuma

Robby, apology accepted, I don't think I could be angry with you as you give such energy and fun to the game, I just don't play at your top level!!
I am a different time zone as I am GMT, work during the day but maybe soon I will catch up with you on a Ql

Happy Helen,

Do take up Robby Kusuma's offer.

Collect as many PEBs as you can, and when you have at least 4 PEBs, make an appointment with Robby (he plays all the time except when he goes to the sauna or sleep). You can put in 1500+ fuel and Robby will put in the rest for you. It will be the easiest #1 spot.

If Robbie's QLs are active, you can even do multiple launches every 5 minutes (but you must have 4/8/12/16 PEBs etc).
Don't forget to alert me too, Bali2 needs coins for Level 10 upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom