Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry,Bali Hi
All I think is that it was a race, and at this time I have just complete my lab so I tried to do my best and did not think about any other thing but the launch...
I haven't known about this topic before. It my fault that make you feel angry because it is your launch, you was going for a Gold and especially this is your first launch. I'm so ashamed now.
I must say again that I did not mean doing this and I promise that this wont happen again.
Your next races, if I have chance to join, I will try my best to support you as my apology.

Sorry again and again and again..

Apology accepted :).
All is well.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hi all, just started my first launch from my launch pad 2. i could not wait any longer, already got got over 1000 points please feel free to join. Ndh2

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
My maiden launch was hijacked by Mali, when I was busy at a meeting:mad: .
So I only got the silver, but still got the Astronaut Academy anyway :) .

To all forum members, if you want to go for Gold, please launch your own rockets.
Only claim the Gold if the originator is not putting any effort /points to the launch, or there was an agreement before hand by the originator that the Gold is up for grabs to anyone who would like it. Thank you.

I've had the same problem with my maiden lvl1 launch and was very irritated, this is why I suggest that we pre-arrange sits between forum members. I've seen this at another forum and it works extremely well - with good organisation of the flights it's possible to get over 10 people on the same rocket and each person's investment in the flight would be insignificant

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've had the same problem with my maiden lvl1 launch and was very irritated, this is why I suggest that we pre-arrange sits between forum members. I've seen this at another forum and it works extremely well - with good organisation of the flights it's possible to get over 10 people on the same rocket and each person's investment in the flight would be insignificant

I was fortunate to have primodakine join my maiden launch. He had plenty of resources and could easily have hijacked my maiden launch. He was kind enough to send me a message to see if I wanted gold or wanted him to complete for me.

I know not everyone is so fortunate. I like this idea.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I Fly, i just joined your launch. Fully ready to complete the rest.
Of course, leave you the first place :D

EDIT: Woow, that was fast, couple of minutes, and we are reaching the moon :ROFLMAO:
Thanks!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I just started another Prometheus launch again. For those who wants to launch but don't have enough points to make it to 2000, feel free to jump in. ;)

It's just me so far at 934 points, will add more of my solid fuel and other items later on. Less than 24 hours to go.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Bali Hi do you get the astrountant academy when your launch your first rocket (prometheus 1) and do you have to complete all the tasks on the left before you launch mine is ready to go but still havent done all tasks on the left. Bit confused at the moment :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Bali Hi do you get the astrountant academy when your launch your first rocket (prometheus 1) and do you have to compkete all the tasks on the left before you lainchine is ready to go but still havent done all tasks on the left. Bit confused at the moment :)
You get it when you launch. You don't have to wait for it to land. I have my AA already and my first prometheus launch still has 10 hours left to go

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Bali Hi do you get the astrountant academy when your launch your first rocket (prometheus 1) and do you have to complete all the tasks on the left before you launch mine is ready to go but still havent done all tasks on the left. Bit confused at the moment :)

My experience: you can launch on Prometheus, before finishing all the tasks. But after all that tasks you get the task to launch on Prometheus, so the first launch of me on Prom is not counting. But: the time challenge had disappeared, so I can easily go for the second launch.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Am I the only one with this problem? Look at picture 1 or 2:

Screenshot_2013-04-17-09-28-46.png
Screenshot_2013-04-17-09-28-52.png

And then to picture 3:
Screenshot_2013-04-17-09-28-33.png

Its so unfair, for one item I have to wait and to fly and to click at the neighbours... And what to do with so many frogs???
I'm just curious if I'm the only one :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Its so unfair, for one item I have to wait and to fly and to click at the neighbours... And what to do with so many frogs??? I'm just curious if I'm the only one :(
I agree, it is unfair. But that's the game ;) You can get items, or drops... or not.
I would like to have most of the drops on "seldom", instead of "very seldom"... This last expression should be "almost never" :D
Frogs?! Hehe, dunno. Hope you can soon get other items and collect the necessary collection.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I agree, it is unfair. But that's the game ;) You can get items, or drops... or not.
I would like to have most of the drops on "seldom", in stead of "very seldom"... This last expression should be "almost never" :D
Frogs?! Hehe, dunno. Hope you can soon get other items and collect the necessary collection.

You're right almost never is the best description, o it is a game? ;)

But: I just visit my neighbours and yes ... I can now go for a launch! (y) Just one okay, but it is one!
I am searching for a launch Phantom Menace but I have not enough stuff, so I go for the 8th place :ROFLMAO:
But for now: I have to go to the dentist(n), please think of me :mad: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom