Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Am I the only one with this problem? Look at picture 1 or 2:

View attachment 692
View attachment 693

And then to picture 3:
View attachment 694

Its so unfair, for one item I have to wait and to fly and to click at the neighbours... And what to do with so many frogs???
I'm just curious if I'm the only one :(

Sorry to hear that. I'm a bit lucky I guess. I don't have a lot but they are usually about even. Though I usually run out of flies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111,
I've started a launch, I've put in 900 points already. Be very happy for you to join
I jumped in. I've put in 376 and if it takes a while, I have 114 solid fuel that I can contribute - one every two hours. I'm seriously thinking of trashing my cosmic fuel stations. At this point, I'll never use all of it and they are taking up valuable space.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Anyone willing to launch with me today. I have 1000 also immediately and can add 300 or 400 more. I want to make sure I get 2000 committment before I start the launch. If you want to be part of the launch either pm or tag me here. I am very flexible anything can be negotitated. Although this is only my second launch and the first one was for launch pad one and I joined and got second place.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Anyone willinh to launch with me today. I have 1000 also immediately and can add 300 or 400 more. I want to make sure I get 2000 committment before I start the launch. If you want to part of the launch either pm or tag me here. I am very flexible anything can be negotitated. Although this is only my second launch and the first one was for launch pad one and I joined and got second place.

Snowy, add me primodakine, I can't see to get your friend code to work... I'll cover the other 1000 if nobody else joins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom