Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
This is a thread for players launching Prometheus rockets. I suggest that the captains indicate what sits are free & taken and how many points they ask for each seat. For example:
Launch No 1 starting on 15/04/13 at 09:00 GMT, take off expected on 15/04/13 at 21:00 GMT
Captain: Player X
GOLD - 1000 points - Player X
Silver 1 - 400 points - Player Y
Silver 2 - 400 points - FREE
Bronze1 - 100 points - FREE
Bronze2 - 100 points - FREE
The player wishing to joint the launch should contact the captain and the captain would assign seat/points to this player.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I started Prometheus on launch pad 2 for Phantom Menace. Currently at 1048 points. We have to shoot for 2000 points this time. Just me so far with less than 22 hours to go. Feel free to join!
icon_biggrin.png

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Just started a new Promotheus Launch. I'm going for gold but feel free to join and launch together.
23.50 hrs to go and already at 1254 points.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm preparing a Prometheus launch, 1376 points and 23:50 hours. Feel free join me.

I have also started my first Prometheus Launch.
Going for Gold, since this is my maiden launch :) .

My maiden launch was hijacked by Mali, when I was busy at a meeting:mad: .
So I only got the silver, but still got the Astronaut Academy anyway :) .

To all forum members, if you want to go for Gold, please launch your own rockets.
Only claim the Gold if the originator is not putting any effort /points to the launch, or there was an agreement before hand by the originator that the Gold is up for grabs to anyone who would like it. Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
My maiden launch was hijacked by Mali, when I was busy at a meeting:mad: .
So I only got the silver, but still got the Astronaut Academy anyway :) .

To all forum members, if you want to go for Gold, please launch your own rockets.
Only claim the Gold if the originator is not putting any effort /points to the launch, or there was an agreement before hand by the originator that the Gold is up for grabs to anyone who would like it. Thank you.

Yes I agree with you Bali, sorry for you

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Anyone need an easy Prometheus launch? This is Chloe1111 launch were almost there!

>>>>> image below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 129
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Luckily Astronaut Academy is like the Trading Center from the first Space Challenge - everyone who successfully launches the rocket within the challenge timeframe will receive it regardless of their position in the launch - which is great since I didn't realise I had joined one that already had almost all 2000 points and I came last :0

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Luckily Astronaut Academy is like the Trading Center from the first Space Challenge - everyone who successfully launches the rocket within the challenge timeframe will receive it regardless of their position in the launch - which is great since I didn't realise I had joined one that already had almost all 2000 points and I came last :0
Hey I'm on the same mission, see you in space!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
I'm so sorry,Bali Hi
All I think is that it was a race, and at this time I have just complete my lab so I tried to do my best and did not think about any other thing but the launch...
I haven't known about this topic before. It my fault that make you feel angry because it is your launch, you was going for a Gold and especially this is your first launch. I'm so ashamed now.
I must say again that I did not mean doing this and I promise that this wont happen again.
Your next races, if I have chance to join, I will try my best to support you as my apology.

Sorry again and again and again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom