Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love 2015

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I checked but I want to verify with everyone. There are no new flights for this quest, correct? Since we can't gift pruning shears, I guess there is no harm in completing this early if you already starred all flights?

I checked but I want to verify with everyone. There are no new flights for this quest, correct? Since we can't gift pruning shears, I guess there is no harm in completing this early if you already starred all flights?
That's what I will do once I three star the jumbo destinations, can't see any reason not to.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The reward building is indeed a Chocolate Factory:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Any tips for getting pruning sheers and flowers?
The drop rate for pruning sheers seems ry low, and take into account the low drop rate for flowers.....
Is there a bonus which can be used to help?
@Dave
I used a Sky Captain bonus and got around 22 Pruning Shear drops a day from neighbors. Because of working the past quests, all I needed was two Rose drops to complete. That took about four days.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Lower level players can earns more coins by collecting Dolce Vita collection.
Flights to Valentine destinations also require fewer Love passengers than normal.

Other than that, I think there is not much point not completing it.

You're right. I thought about not completing it so I can collect more collections but decided against it. There is no point because when Valentine's quest comes around around again, it seems GI wipes out some of the collections so we can participate

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
BTW, what is this MegaMall everyone's talking about? I can't seem to find it on my game and I have the latest update.

@Mario's Dad - yes, we do have a gym. I have one. It's that red building with barbell on top.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Guys.... With regards to this: "get 2 tickets from the movie theater" side quest; did anyone try getting these tickets from friends' movie theaters or does it have to be your own. From my previous experience, if it didn't specify in the wording of the quest, then you can get them either way, from your own or neighboring cities.
Ramy

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys.... With regards to this: "get 2 tickets from the movie theater" side quest; did anyone try getting these tickets from friends' movie theaters or does it have to be your own. From my previous experience, if it didn't specify in the wording of the quest, then you can get them either way, from your own or neighboring cities.
Ramy
I stil have 3 Movie Theaters, so you can check whether it works or not. I did it on my own, built 4 of them, and after click on two, got those two tickets.
Because do not need a space now, and I will do land expansion on next land Sale, i just keep them 3... (y)

Top Bottom