Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love 2015

manu Rigon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A8aq3xg
Username
' manu
Wings of love is connect with the news collections? If i complete the quest what's happen? Can i continue with news collections?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Hi, what is the experiment? You can put a gaint in a level 1 hangar.... Only the loading of passengers and fueling will be slow, but that is all

Umm.. as I said, "half-baked?"

I know that planes don't necessarily roost in the terminal you think they would.

And I am very familiar with having turboprops curled up in my level 5 hangars.
It's kind of like finding the cat sleeping in the middle of the new dog bed.

I am also sure that I am not alone wondering why I bothered to shell out for a level 5 hangar for my first giant, and I'm probably not alone wondering if I could skip it for my second.

My primary concern was that, through some GI sleight-of-hand, it might somehow impact the fast repairs on my jumbos, and while it hasn't so far, l haven't had a breakdown to test it.

Or I guess I could just ask you, right?:) Sorry, didn't occur to me to do that!
Thank you, though!

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wings of love is connect with the news collections? If i complete the quest what's happen? Can i continue with news collections?
If i understand you, you mean "new collections", that items coming by guest planes?
NO, quest is not connected with that. You can continue with side-quest as long you will not finish them.

But - about current quest (or any quest, that destinations are involved) - it is good, even if you collect all what is necessary, do not finished it, before you reach all 3 stars on all destinations. In thath moment, when you click "Complete", all destinations will dissapeared. And next year new chance to get all stars... (y)

manu Rigon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A8aq3xg
Username
' manu
If i understand you, you mean "new collections", that items coming by guest planes?
NO, quest is not connected with that. You can continue with side-quest as long you will not finish them.

But - about current quest (or any quest, that destinations are involved) - it is good, even if you collect all what is necessary, do not finished it, before you reach all 3 stars on all destinations. In thath moment, when you click "Complete", all destinations will dissapeared. And next year new chance to get all stars... (y)
Thanks a lot

Finally 3-starred all of Valentine's destinations on my main game. :cool: Hardest part was not having enough of the quest passengers!!

Now trying to get at least 100 pruning shears for all of my games - have 3/5 done and I need 25 more each for LAX-2 & Drew17. Better stock up since they aren't giftable any longer. :(

UPDATE: over 100 shears on every game!!!

Last edited:
The chrysanthemums for me is the hardest one, need one for inconew
It's interesting how the 'random' really works.

I started this quest last year and after an extra 12 or so days this time around I have the following:

5 x Lily
2 x Rose
8 x Orchid
10 x Tulip
17 x Chrysanthemums

Consequentially I still need one more Rose to get this quest finally finished (All destinations have three stars already)

** UPDATE **: Finally got the last Rose so I am done.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Do not waste green notes for set of Pruning Shears!
First day you have to send gifts but do not visit your neigbors,
Second day you have to activate Golden Dice bonus one-two hours before gifts' restart and visit your neighbors to collect the Pruning Shears. You will have about 15...20 pcs after this cycle.
Then wait gifts' reset.
After reset you have to visit your neighbors again to collect the Pruning Shears. Next 15...20 pcs.
After these two cycles you can start to cut flowers (the Golden Dice still work).
I made several cycles 5 flowers - 10 minutes pause then next cycle.
I collected all 3 full sets in two this big cycles but I believe it is enough to use one cycle only.
I spent 8 greenies instead of several 12 greenies Pruning Shears' chests.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Second day you have to activate Golden Dice bonus one-two hours before gifts' restart and visit your neighbors to collect the Pruning Shears. You will have about 15...20 pcs after this cycle.

Why does Golden Dice work? In the description, for Golden Dice, it says..."Increases the chance of a collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest items) by 150% for 6 hours."

Flowers are found in your city or in your neighbors cities, not in flights. Am I missing something?

Any help, or GameInsight (so to speak), is appreciated.
Thanks,
Sulfe

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
This bonus does work not only for flight!
It increases the droprate for the flowers (and other items near your city), for items near neighbor cities, for buildings drop at your city and the neighbor cities.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
This bonus does work not only for flight!
It increases the droprate for the flowers (and other items near your city), for items near neighbor cities, for buildings drop at your city and the neighbor cities.
I can confirm this. Have been using the golden dice for visiting neighbors (2 cycles in the 6 hour lifespan of the golden dice) already for a while and it gives lots of stuff. I'm mainly interested in the launch ready kits but it seems to work for a lot of things.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
It doesn't look like a chocolate factory.
Or is it supposed to resemble the Willy Wonka factory building??
I can't remember what it looks like from outside!
According to Airport City Game tweet,
.." it's based on a former factory building of the Red October confectionery manufacturer that was built in 1889.".
B-xegzCUsAEuwH-.jpg:large

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thanks to wwo and erik for the answer. I will try again for just one measly tulip for completion. :unsure:

Cheers,
Sulfe

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Thanks to wwo and erik for the answer. I will try again for just one measly tulip for completion. :unsure:

Cheers,
Sulfe
Hello, @Sulfe
I see that you did not include my name in your comment... perhaps because we are not neighbors?:LOL:
I tried to add your code, but it says invalid. Would you be kind enough to add my both games, jj & minime, from your end please? (code: ao1a5jd / aly0fsg )
Thanks. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
I see that you did not include my name in your comment... perhaps because we are not neighbors?:LOL:
I tried to add your code, but it says invalid. Would you be kind enough to add my both games, jj & minime, from your end please? (code: ao1a5jd / aly0fsg )

Hi Jay J,
Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you! And, it's not because we are not neighbors. I'm not neighbors with wwo. Anyway, I sent both of your games a neighbor request. And, I got the 100 coins, so you should be able to add me now. Thanks, and welcome to my neighborhood. :)
Cheers,
Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Good luck Sulfe.
With the tulip I mean, not with Jay J :p
Cute...very cute. I will try first thing tomorrow to get my elusive tulip. With a newly purchased pair of golden dice and two visits to neighbors. I've got to get that little bugger. I'm cutting it too close. Never been this close before.

Do golden dice help with drops when landing guest planes? (Just curious to know if I'm missing something else, since the game write up is not correct.)

As usual...all help is appreciated and next time I will thank everyone! o_O

Top Bottom