Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love 2015

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Same for me (on Android), must be a glitch.

Seems to be a glitch indeed- they have a romantic passengers icon in the warehouse, but in my neighbors' cities they're giving regular passengers.

I also have two merry-go-rounds warehoused in each game and yet my game tallies show that I've only completed (how does GI come up with these names?) one 'plush pleasure toy' collection in one game and zero in the other.

I'm still having an abysmal time with the floral bouquet.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Guys.... With regards to this: "get 2 tickets from the movie theater" side quest; did anyone try getting these tickets from friends' movie theaters or does it have to be your own. From my previous experience, if it didn't specify in the wording of the quest, then you can get them either way, from your own or neighboring cities.
Ramy

I got tickets from neighbors' theaters.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Thank you @steveowa! I am now farther along than I was.
And I am happy to report that once built (and tallied in the quest) you can store them again for 1440 coins if needed.

I am now retracting that statement about being able to store merry-go-rounds and having them count toward your final quest totals, although I'm pretty sure the culprit is a server connection error: Twice, I have come back into one of my games to discover that the total m-g-r's had retreated from two to one, so I am storing other buildings and displaying the merry-go-rounds until this quest is over.

Stay tuned for my other half-baked experiments!
I now have a jumbo and a giant and only one level 5 hangar!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
I have now completed the quest on 3/5 of my games. I only need a couple flowers to complete the other two. If I didn't have a decent supply of pruning shears to start with, I don't think I would have completed the quest. Not being able to gift them made it much harder.
Yes
Getting the flower collection done is the hardest part. The shears are too difficult to get as they can't be gifted and their drop rate is too low. I end up buying 3 gardener set in order to get the required flower collections.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
Yes
Getting the flower collection done is the hardest part. The shears are too difficult to get as they can't be gifted and their drop rate is too low. I end up buying 3 gardener set in order to get the required flower collections.

I'm struggling too with the flower bouquets. What's in a gardener set and how do you get one? I can't see them on my game (iOS) - are you Android? Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
I'm struggling too with the flower bouquets. What's in a gardener set and how do you get one? I can't see them on my game (iOS) - are you Android? Thanks
Yes I am on android. This is the set.
2015-02-22 10.50.58.png

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Any tips for getting pruning sheers and flowers?

The drop rate for pruning sheers seems ry low, and take into account the low drop rate for flowers.....

Is there a bonus which can be used to help?
Hi,
On my game the flowers is supposed to drop from "conservatory" at friends or your own buildings. But there are no conservatories anywhere.
wp_ss_20150222_0001.png

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Is there any trick to get the teddy bears from flights?
Earlier on they dropped at an okay rate but over the last couple of days I got almost none. I just need 2 romantic teddys (and an orchid) to complete the quest.

I only got 5 planes. 2 small propeller (before I had 2 Turboprops) ones and 3 jets.

Is there anything I can do to get the 2 needed bears? Or is there a bonus that helps both with the teddy and flower drop rate?

Is there any trick to get the teddy bears from flights?
Earlier on they dropped at an okay rate but over the last couple of days I got almost none. I just need 2 romantic teddys (and an orchid) to complete the quest.

I only got 5 planes. 2 small propeller (before I had 2 Turboprops) ones and 3 jets.

Is there anything I can do to get the 2 needed bears? Or is there a bonus that helps both with the teddy and flower drop rate?
The higher the planes type .. the easier the drops.
Try fly to Riviera or Verona.

Unfortunatley I don't have the big planes and also not enough money to buy one.
I just started saving to get the catering building which costs 80k.
Oh ok ..
Then try to use Spyglass bonus.
But I think it still 6 days quest .. you'll get it if you try hard.

Btw Spyglass will definitely increase your quest drop rate from planes.

Top Bottom