Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love 2015

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi Jay J,
Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you! And, it's not because we are not neighbors. I'm not neighbors with wwo. Anyway, I sent both of your games a neighbor request. And, I got the 100 coins, so you should be able to add me now. Thanks, and welcome to my neighborhood. :)
Cheers,
Sulfe
Thanks for 200 coins for each of my games. :D
Cheers,
Your happy new neighbor, Jay :LOL:

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Do golden dice help with drops when landing guest planes? (Just curious to know if I'm missing something else, since the game write up is not correct.)

I'm not sure if it helps with the guest planes. The consensus on this forum seems to be that they don't increase the drops. Actually this guest plane thing, although appreciated, is way too time consuming. I just land a few every now and then.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I'm not sure if it helps with the guest planes. The consensus on this forum seems to be that they don't increase the drops. Actually this guest plane thing, although appreciated, is way too time consuming. I just land a few every now and then.
Hi Erik,
Nope. I don't see a difference in the drop rates for guest planes and golden dice. So...there you have it. I did, however, manage to complete the event...just under the wire. Now I can move on to building launch items again.
Thanks, as always, for your help!
Cheers,
Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I collected 14 shears with the golden dice in one game, and 12 without them in the other, but I wonder if GI eased the drop rate at the end of the event?

Also, if someone could clarify:
When using golden dice, is it necessary to activate them before your gifting clock resets or doesn't it matter?

Last edited:
I collected 14 shears with the golden dice in one game, and 12 without them in the other, but I wonder if GI eased the drop rate at the end of the event?

Also, if someone could clarify:
When using golden dice, is it necessary to activate them before your gifting clock resets or doesn't it matter?
It depends on your strategy.
But for me I activate Golden Dice when my planes near landing time or I want to visit my neighbours.
Unless you planning to have 24 neighbours visit so activate Golden Dice near gifting reset but enough time to do 12 visit.
Then 12 more after the gifting reset.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
It depends on your strategy.
But for me I activate Golden Dice when my planes near landing time or I want to visit my neighbours.
Unless you planning to have 24 neighbours visit so activate Golden Dice near gifting reset but enough time to do 12 visit.
Then 12 more after the gifting reset.

Oh I see!

Since you can only visit 12 neighbors, if you time it to straddle the resetting of the clock, you can visit 12 before and then 12 after!

And it's good to know that the landings are what's critical rather than the take-offs, particularly if using them on the longer flights.

Thank you, and thank @LAX !

Top Bottom