Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No visiting allowed and no update available

Screenshot (31).png

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
That's because here on Windows we still didn't receive the update while some of your neighbours have. It's often the reverse situation: you can't visit your certain neighbour because they haven't updated the game yet.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to take at least a few more hours for an update to arrive.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy those rare precious eventless moments :D

That's because here on Windows we still didn't receive the update while some of your neighbours have. It's often the reverse situation: you can't visit your certain neighbour because they haven't updated the game yet.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to take at least a few more hours for an update to arrive.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy those rare precious eventless moments :D
Thanks and what a good suggestion :):)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I still can't watch ads. For 6 months now I haven't been able to get "free" daily gifts. I think a couple of times a few weeks ago I got maybe 6 a day. This really SUCKS for us windows players. They don't seem to give a damn

Top Bottom