Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No visiting allowed and no update available

1620835359900.png

Doesn't say when though!

That's what I fear as well and that's especially bad considering the "It Came From Out of Space" prizes that will probably include Field Laboratory.

I think Game Insight needs a lot more discipline in their release process. It should be something like:

1) Test ALL platforms. If there's a problem with one, you fix it and do NOT release.
2) If they pass, you communicate that and a make a FINAL decision to release.
3) You upload to ALL stores (no exceptions). If someone objects at that point, you FIRE the objector right on the spot.
4) If there's a problem, you release anyway.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
So tomorrow there will be the next chance for GI to release the update for windows. I am very curious what we (windows player) will get.
In my opinion there has to be
- compensation for "riding the comet" event
- compensation for "long awaited mail" event
- compensation for 20 days without visiting neighbors

lets see what will happens. But as many members have already said: it is enough, we want our update!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
This is very good news, finally we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. i am looking forward to play normal again(y)

Top Bottom