Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event: Celestial Festival

Are these the cars on the motorways? Nothing is happening........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yes - a proportion of them now have the coin icon, click on them and yiu get coins, then randomly 1 will give a greenie as well.
1632671542623.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
A good thing to remember you will only get tasks that you can do.
So don't build 1 deluxe condiminium build 2 that produce +1% because the task is collect 50 passanger from deluxe condiminiums.
The tasks for flights are only for planes you have active to pull out all you Owls from the hanger and store the planes that take a long time.
The indispensible set you get open that when you need 10 flags or 8 mosaics for a task.
Don't gather coins from the exhibition hall until you get a task for it.
Don't gather passengers from Deluxe condominiums until you have a task for it.

I concentrate on doing the tasks I am level 59 with 10 planes and 5 helos and I have 94K points.

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
The cars have really thrown me, and fantastic to get extra greenies from them - but they are so random!
The drop rates are very random.

I've got 45 yesterday, but just 11 greens so far today even though have played for longer & done more clicking on cars. Can't complain though as this seams very generous & doubt it'll be repeated for a while.

A good thing to remember you will only get tasks that you can do.
So don't build 1 deluxe condiminium build 2 that produce +1% because the task is collect 50 passanger from deluxe condiminiums.
The tasks for flights are only for planes you have active to pull out all you Owls from the hanger and store the planes that take a long time.
The indispensible set you get open that when you need 10 flags or 8 mosaics for a task.
Don't gather coins from the exhibition hall until you get a task for it.
Don't gather passengers from Deluxe condominiums until you have a task for it.

I concentrate on doing the tasks I am level 59 with 10 planes and 5 helos and I have 94K points.
Smallish correction: you DO get tasks for planes in reserve hangar. At least I do.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Not so. I've had tasks for owl and swift even though I don't keep them. Have had to sell hawk/purchase the right plane/ then resell and purchae hawk again many times

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Please don't lose interest. I've got easily 30 greenies every day. I might be way past that today and only half way through the day today.
I'm pleased you are doing well with the special event and receiving a healthy number of green notes every day. So far I have collected 5 green notes (yesterday) and a few bonus items for completed space flights (which I have other forum members to thank), which was pleasing and most welcomed. Beyond this, I except that fact that I do not have the time to invest in the special event and update the user guides, which take up much of my time. This is not a complaint on my part, it is just the way it is.

Hope all is well in your world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom