Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event: Celestial Festival

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Really - there is a limit on energy-producing buildings? I expected (similar to Tesla Power Plant, Coal Station, different Solar and Wind Turbine buildings) that you may build unlimited number of them.
By the way, does someone know - is there a limit of Nuclear Power Plants?
Me too. A bug maybe?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Really - there is a limit on energy-producing buildings? I expected (similar to Tesla Power Plant, Coal Station, different Solar and Wind Turbine buildings) that you may build unlimited number of them.
Probably not. There are players with a lot of them. Darekk is one who has dozens.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
Actually 9 on windows

Attachments

• airport.png
    airport.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 133

Sorry, I misled you. You can have more than 6.

Nuclear Power Stations are not limited. I have 25.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I like the idea of "Daily quests", but I don't like the way how they are generated. Developers shall impose some constrains. Last time (in august event) I had a situation when I need to complete 10/8 flights with "Giant" and "Jumbo" for "medium" and "hard" quests, or collect 10 items from the flight. This time - again 10 items, and 10 flights (with "Thunderbird" - but I have only 1). If virtually blocks progress and kills all fun.

So, generating a quest like that, with > 2-3 long (> "Raven") flights, especially if there is only 1 plane of such type is beyond "good and evil".
Focus on the task completions. I am on level 41 and hitting 141,000.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
My drop rates from guests planes is a nightmare.

I am trying to collect design project, landed numerous guest planes, but yet I got only 17 (out of 50 needed for lvl 3).

Valuable cargo bonus didn't really improve that.
Any other method to get that item?

Perhaps it's a Windows thing but - did anybody else notice that the between-ads break time went from 4 minutes to 4 hours? At start I could watch an ad for an item every 4-5 minutes or so and now it's seems to be bogged down to 4 hours for the past few days or so.
Same here (on Windows). Although if I remember correctly it is only for commercial (coins) buildings and not for pax buildings.
The "get 150 coins from the Exhibtion Hall" task now takes a really long time. Don't collect initially until you get the task, do the 5 second windows-video-raplecement thing, and then wait 2 hours for the Exhibition Hall to drop again. Too bad. It was fun while it lasted though...

Same here (on Windows). Although if I remember correctly it is only for commercial (coins) buildings and not for pax buildings.
The "get 150 coins from the Exhibtion Hall" task now takes a really long time. Don't collect initially until you get the task, do the 5 second windows-video-raplecement thing, and then wait 2 hours for the Exhibition Hall to drop again. Too bad. It was fun while it lasted though...
If you have the Inconvertible Coin bonus activated, then you only have to collect from the Exhibition Hall twice to finish that task. Makes it a bit easier.

But yes, @HahAti , my wait time has gotten considerably longer on Windows... 24 hours until I can get free F20 again :rolleyes:. But hard to complain too much since we went for so long without any ads at all :).

If you have the Inconvertible Coin bonus activated, then you only have to collect from the Exhibition Hall twice to finish that task. Makes it a bit easier.

But yes, @HahAti , my wait time has gotten considerably longer on Windows... 24 hours until I can get free F20 again :rolleyes:. But hard to complain too much since we went for so long without any ads at all :).
Agree - also for flight items its 5 hours. Hey ho. Loving the free greenies though.

My drop rates from guests planes is a nightmare.

I am trying to collect design project, landed numerous guest planes, but yet I got only 17 (out of 50 needed for lvl 3).

Valuable cargo bonus didn't really improve that.
Any other method to get that item?
From my experience, Design Project is the most difficult item to get. What I do is I activate Sky Captain, land 14 guest planes and collect - drop rate is almost 1 Design Project from 14 planes. I manage to get 10x daily with not much focusing on landing guest planes. If that is something you need to do quickly, landing 14 planes takes below 10 minutes. So in an hour you could land 6 or 7 times x14 planes and you should get 5-6 Design Projects. Side effect of SC is you get considerably more Flags so you might visit more Tents.
To make the picture worse, to upgrade to lvl4 you will need (if I'm not mistaken) additional 70 pieces.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
From my experience, Design Project is the most difficult item to get. What I do is I activate Sky Captain, land 14 guest planes and collect - drop rate is almost 1 Design Project from 14 planes. I manage to get 10x daily with not much focusing on landing guest planes. If that is something you need to do quickly, landing 14 planes takes below 10 minutes. So in an hour you could land 6 or 7 times x14 planes and you should get 5-6 Design Projects. Side effect of SC is you get considerably more Flags so you might visit more Tents.
To make the picture worse, to upgrade to lvl4 you will need (if I'm not mistaken) additional 70 pieces.
Thanks for your comments.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Quick calculation: You could put in 6x6 area:
9 Tesla Power Plant => 9*300 = 2,700 electro
9 Airforce => 9*100 = 900 electro
4 Nuclear Power Plant => 4*150 = 600 electro

So it is wise to replace Nuclear Power Plants with Airforce, if you have them.
you are correct but it would be better to replace coal stations with the airforce if you still have coal stations.

There's a level 4??😯 I can barely get mosaic glass to reach level 3.
Look at the wiki section in the forum :)
As for the mosaic glass - it drops from flights to event destinations, so just activate some bonus to increase the drop rate - like Spy Glass, Golden / Silver or regular Dice (together with Sky Captain and/or Junior Pilot or any of the new bonuses) and you will increase the number of incoming Mosaic Glasses.

Top Bottom