Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event: Celestial Festival

I don't know what you people getting 50 greens in day are doing, I'm getting 5 tops even with being pretty active as I'm not at work. Also do bonuses effect the amount?
The amount of roads you have may make a difference - as older players may know, I try and keep my city as realistic as possible which means all my rads join up and you drive round the entire city. From visiting neighbours, I think that means I get more cars as there is more road to cover.

Colleagues above are right - I have collected 54 in 2 days, and I am at work. You just have to keep clicking - you can go ages and get none, and then suddenly 2 come close together - very random but whoever said expect 1 for every 50 or so clicks is probably on the right lines.

Last edited:

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
I don't know what you people getting 50 greens in day are doing, I'm getting 5 tops even with being pretty active as I'm not at work. Also do bonuses effect the amount?
It's very much down to luck. I sepend roughly equal time on my 2 games. In one I have got 100+ greens so far, but around 20 in the other.

Sorry for my (seems to be dumb) question... How do I get those greenies?

I have lvl2 exhibition center, I am clicking those cars again and again, and get no coins and no single greenie. What am I doing wrong?
Car(s) will show coin if can collect. Otherwise Exhibition Hall might be upgrading, then unavailable. Do NOT press upgrade until ready to fully complete it by first verifying have all required additional items!!!!!
2021-09-28-17-44-02.jpg

Last edited:
Cars with coins disappear when you are in the process of upgrading Exhibition Hall Level 2 to Level 3 (require 20 Hand Flags).
So I guess it's better to collect 20 flags before attempting to upgrade.
ALWAYS best to check the additional items dialog prior to upgrade to ensure you have the required items for swift completion of event buildings like EH. Otherwise, once you press upgrade the building remains in an uncompleted state!

Example to look for:
2021-09-29-12-32-36.jpg

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m5sc884
Username
Lucifer
Look folks it’s easy to get greenies

what to do?
Keep game ideal for 5 minutes without touching any cars with coins or use any other apps
Come back again and start to grab coins
In no time
Chances of getting 2-3 greenies within 10 minutes
And for more greenies
You know the drill

Top Bottom