Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My last message

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
@Husam it is a pity to see such an iconic player leave the game, but I fully understand and support your real life endeavors, which are so more important.

Thank you for your support over the last two years and for tons of gifts which I cannot ever return, that helped me to arrive where I am now in the game.

You will be missed but also much awaited to return whenever your life allows that again :)

All the best to you and your family. Take care!

Lim

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Greetings to my friends
Some of you already know that I have decided to quit the game for several reasons:
I'm so busy at work that I work overtime.
So I want to spend more time with my family.
The most important reason is that I will start a project to build a new house on my own plot of land :D This project takes months to complete and then it needs more time for furniture.
I would like to thank all of my friends in this game and the beautiful forum, and I have the honor to know some of them closely and today is my last day in the game.
I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone in the game or in the forum, and you have all my respect.
Thank you and good luck
any chance i can get your game?

any chance i can get your game?
If I was leaving the game and you asked me publicly to disregard the Terms of Agreement with G!, I can assure you that my answer would not be to your liking. Can‘t you see the level of admiration and respect that he has been shown by his peers? Are you comfortable asking him to tarnish his reputation, on the way out, so that you can get an advantage in the game? If you’re that keen, at least have the courtesy of asking in private.

Hi everyone and thank you for the reply in private or here in the thread i didnt check the forum in the past few days sorry.
First of all my accounts is deleted :( sorry i dont think so that i am gonna come back to the game.
I am gonna reply to all of you today but for now i have to go and come back after sometimes :nailbiting:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just wanted to write and express my great thanks to you for all of your hard work, your time and the energy you have invested into the members forum. My thanks also for being a really good neighbour across the years.

I wish you well in your new venture and to your family.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Greetings to my friends
Some of you already know that I have decided to quit the game for several reasons:
The most important reason is that I will start a project to build a new house on my own plot of land :D This project takes months to complete and then it needs more time for furniture.
I would like to thank all of my friends in this game and the beautiful forum, and I have the honor to know some of them closely and today is my last day in the game.
I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone in the game or in the forum, and you have all my respect.
Thank you and good luck
All the best and good luck.
Vivke

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
If I was leaving the game and you asked me publicly to disregard the Terms of Agreement with G!, I can assure you that my answer would not be to your liking. Can‘t you see the level of admiration and respect that he has been shown by his peers? Are you comfortable asking him to tarnish his reputation, on the way out, so that you can get an advantage in the game? If you’re that keen, at least have the courtesy of asking in private.
U assume any significant # of ppl read a TOS 😂😂😂

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Greetings to my friends
Thank you and good luck
Gonna miss seeing the polar bears around the forum Husam! However, as I always say, "Life First, AC Second". All the best to you and your life endeavors. Take care 👋🏿

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
newly active to the forum, he seems like a positive presence
He is. One of the admins that has not only contributed to running the forum for many years, but has helped many new players get up to speed with playing AC. He always had a positive presence in the forum.

Last edited:
Greetings to my friends
Thank you and good luck
BEST WISHES HUSAM!!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
newly active to the forum, he seems like a positive presence
@Husam was new to both the game & the forum about 5-6 years ago. I was one of his first neighbors.

He was very enthusiastic and wanted to learn everything he could. He was brought into the Musketeers (One of the first outside of the original members).

He was always helpful to those he knew, as well as those he didn't. He also became a moderator not long ago and continued to be helpful.

Above all he was a friend & fellow Musketeer...

All for one, and one for all.

@Husam was new to both the game & the forum about 5-6 years ago. I was one of his first neighbors.

He was very enthusiastic and wanted to learn everything he could. He was brought into the Musketeers (One of the first outside of the original members).

He was always helpful to those he knew, as well as those he didn't. He also became a moderator not long ago and continued to be helpful.

Above all he was a friend & fellow Musketeer...

All for one, and one for all.
1656008912109.png

Top Bottom