Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came from Outer Space 2019 - Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post a picture (screenshot) of the completion page or of the award.
Screenshot_20190513-095910_Airport City.jpg

Thank you the moderators!

Wow, you lot are quick! Give me 5 minutes and i'll get the new award created :D
Thanks Dave! I haven't been on the forum as often as I used to be years ago, but I know you have been improving the forum, great job and kudos to you and to the moderators! (y)(y)

This event I didn't think to be the first to complete, but as all the veteran players know it is the easiest to do on the first day on any event. So I had an extra 45 minutes this morning :)

Thanks Dave! I haven't been on the forum as often as I used to be years ago, but I know you have been improving the forum, great job and kudos to you and to the moderators! (y)(y)

This event I didn't think to be the first to complete, but as all the veteran players know it is the easiest to do on the first day on any event. So I had an extra 45 minutes this morning :)

Thank you, that's really appreciated. The moderators do a great job on here, so full credit to them :)

Will be some great changes to the forum coming up in the future - It's long over due a little revamp ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom