Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from Outer Space 2018

What is your strategy to fly to Area 51? I've got 6 jets and 30 maps and I can probably fly with up to 5 jets - freeing more hangar space will cost me a fortune :).
2 jets, some amount of fuel to speed up and 1 map is enough to get the quest checked. A few hundreds fuels to get 6 crop circles.

Since fighter jet take space in the hangars, i sell them when i’m done but collect the new ones from flying event destinations for next time.
And if you don’t want (or can’t) spend so much fuel, use 2 jets, half a dozen maps, and just speed up according to your resources. I didn’t count, but I think I’ve spent around 150 F20 barrels and 6 maps to get it done. I have 2 other jets in the warehouse (not in the hangar) that I intend to save for next year.

What is your strategy to fly to Area 51? I've got 6 jets and 30 maps and I can probably fly with up to 5 jets - freeing more hangar space will cost me a fortune :).
I am agree with others use speed fuel and spy glass when fly to are 51.
Also you can do it by Keep your fuel storage full use your free video to increase the fuel about 100 units more then send your plane about 6 jet then active Vintage Weathervane with spy glass.

I used bowl of riches when flying to a51, probably 300 flights or so, but i used around 800 barrels of F20 and got enough hydraulic tools for 6 crop circles, just need the land to put them on now. Another puzzle.

Only one jet. I have another 11 in the warehouse, I’ll sell most of them and keep a couple back for next year if it comes back.

Event completed. Please see attached.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-27 at 07.47.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-27 at 07.47.14.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 207
What is the 15th quest in the story? I'm stuck at 14th since I only have 1 movie theater :LOL:
Me too:woot:
I used some free videos to speed up the process:p I need one more visit tomorrow

I have 4 movie theatres you can visit !!

Send invite to code in sig below if you are not friends already.

Regards
Harcourt

I used a technique yesterday that I learned in the last challenge, which was this:

1 Hold on to completed collections for three days

2 Save videos for two days

3 activate pilots manual, business class, spyglass bonuses

4 activate map to area 51

5 Do flights galore for six hours, using your oil reserves in inventory, and your passenger reserves in inventory, and just do flight after flight after flight after flight for six hours racking up tons of experience and coins. Do those guest flights too.

Worked great for me!!!!

THANKS MADGE!!!!

What is the 15th quest in the story? I'm stuck at 14th since I only have 1 movie theater :LOL:
Me too:woot:
I used some free videos to speed up the process:p I need one more visit tomorrow
I have 4 movie theaters on Crescnt, 3 on Crescnt2. If we're not neighbors, feel free to send a request. My codes are in my signature.

Top Bottom