Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from Outer Space 2018

It came from Outer Space 2018.jpg

Good Luck All

windows has received the update.

Some people have to refresh their computer and then go to windows store and download it.
Strange with me not work and i found that also my android after the update i start to send the gift and Geiger not there and it was there i restart the game still nothing gift not there.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Strange with me not work and i found that also my android after the update i start to send the gift and Geiger not there and it was there i restart the game still nothing gift not there.

Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

No need to report those bugs to me or to the support team.
Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens."

Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

No need to report those bugs to me or to the support team.
Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens."
A few more bugs than that, unfortunately. When sending gifts, have to close and reopen the game every 2nd or 3rd gift as the neighbor tab won't open (or any other tab for that matter) Happening on windows and android. Neighbor list goes back to the beginning after each gift and/or neighbor visit, instead of at the last neighbor gifted/visited.

So far, those are the only bugs I've come across. An inconvenience, but I'm sure it will get fixed. The rest seems great!

A few more bugs than that, unfortunately. When sending gifts, have to close and reopen the game every 2nd or 3rd gift as the neighbor tab won't open (or any other tab for that matter) Happening on windows and android. Neighbor list goes back to the beginning after each gift and/or neighbor visit, instead of at the last neighbor gifted/visited.

So far, those are the only bugs I've come across. An inconvenience, but I'm sure it will get fixed. The rest seems great!
With me the same and up to now no update for all my windows accounts.

Did you open a ticket about these bugs ??? or no need Gi support know about it.

What is your strategy to fly to Area 51? I've got 6 jets and 30 maps and I can probably fly with up to 5 jets - freeing more hangar space will cost me a fortune :).
2 jets, some amount of fuel to speed up and 1 map is enough to get the quest checked. A few hundreds fuels to get 6 crop circles.

Since fighter jet take space in the hangars, i sell them when i’m done but collect the new ones from flying event destinations for next time.

Top Bottom