Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Airport city update IS OUT!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I've been saving my Collections for months. I have over 300,000 experience, so I assume I can get to Level 60 quickly. (After making my finger sore 'collecting' each one).

Any tips on how best to advance my levels? I believe each level you advance you get full fuel, so I should make sure I'm close to 0 fuel when advancing...any other tips?
As you described, that would be the best way to do it. Also @AJ wrote similar while ago, and if you're flying, send planes in the air, before you will go to next level. Small bonus with that fuel (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
2 differences with android.
Hangar items don't disappear. I have all three in my giftlist while upgrading to level 2
With the allience I can see my own amount of passengers.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
I've been saving my Collections for months. I have over 300,000 experience, so I assume I can get to Level 60 quickly. (After making my finger sore 'collecting' each one).

Any tips on how best to advance my levels? I believe each level you advance you get full fuel, so I should make sure I'm close to 0 fuel when advancing...any other tips?

Heads up. Advancing levels did not refill my fuel.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
]And I see alliance is Combined in android and IOS.
So there will be tough competition for all of us.

It certainly will be, but since alliance rating is combined now the alliance rewards will be altered as well in future updates everywhere to reflect that harder challenge.

It certainly will be, but since alliance rating is combined now the alliance rewards will be altered as well in future updates everywhere to reflect that harder challenge.

This clarification is rather cryptic? :D

How about this instead:
Since alliance rating is now combined, the alliance reward will be altered in future updates, where everyone who participates fully in an alliance (with real people who really play), will get at least one Alliance map, compliments of GI. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Then we will only need 38 years number one position for all required maps

Edit: What I want to say... Nice that there is a challenge with for example alliances, but completing a challenge should be possible.Not within a month or even a year, but with hard work you should be able to finish it. To collect at least 20.000 maps needed it should be able to collect 1000 maps with normal play in a year and 10.000 maps with hard work like top 100.
A challenge you will never be able to finish isn't a challenge, it scares people away....

Last edited:
A couple other thoughts on the update. 1) I can't visit some neighbors that I could visit before the update!! 2) It seems like scrolling down through the flight & neighbor list is MUCH less sensitive/touchy than scrolling up. 3) Game seems to load much, much faster on all my iOS devices. 4) Timer to visit neighbors and gift seems to be screwed up. I will monitor this more closely today, but it seems that the timer is not functioning properly & not in a good way - adding hours to the 24 hour clock.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Nice update. Waiting was worth it. Bug free up to now.
Suddenly have lots of neighbour requests coming in....
Happy to see that I am able to visit old neighbours again.
How do I know which Alliance my current neighbours have joined?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Alliance game is a waste of time and energy.
Why? Because it's impossible to win. Right now the #1 Alliance team only has three out of four members and they've already racked up 2,676,718 passengers. And it's only Tuesday. With three members.
Like I've said before, they are either cheating or spending lots of real money. I don't want to cheat and I don't have lots of real money.
If there are destinations that I can't fly to because I won't cheat and spend lots of real money, the game is over for me. I spent the last year earning three stars for all the current Falcon flights; I don't mind working hard for an attainable goal. It's the unattainable goals that make the game unplayable.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I agree. It's only one chance to keep people playing AC. We should be able to buy Alliance maps from Duke's Store. It can cost 100 silver tokens. We have a lot of silver tokens and we can't buy anything now.
20.000 maps, 100 silver tokens.... 2.000.000 silver tokens
You should not be able to buy them, but you should be able to earn a few every day....

D

Deleted member 5399

Seems to me that GI should have let sleeping dogs lay.
Okay attempting to combine all the platforms together, might be a good idea in itself.
But again, all I get from the complaints thus far on this alliance thing is that again GI is shoving sales in our faces.
They most likely already make enough money off of those players who just can't wait 1-10 days for a building to be erected, or fly to destinations to collect items needed for said buildings. Or simply do what others do here on forums; work out a bartering system. I do it with several neighbors. Your warehouse is getting low on beacons, props, deicers, or you are new and need catering trays and cannot afford to build a facility; that's what I look for in a neighbor.
But certainly there are enough players all around from each platform, that most spend real money at some point in the game.
3 lol greenies a week per weekend code, or 1 greenie leveling up, does not do justice, but yet there are players who haven't spent a dime, except for the use of their internet.
However if I see this alliance thing is essentially shoved in my face, the only way I can continue to play the game; then I quit.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
Milk cows for GI this is what we are, you know what ? I am having fun with some friends on launches and stuff, and actually chatting on FaceBook more than playing. I used to spend real money, for six months not one euro.
AC is going down the list of played game, lost interest , unachievable goals ( even if i ranked third on green launches last week, but by mistake lol), new quest and odds for finishing are worse than ever. Sensitivity of the scrolling is AWFULL. The rest is pitiful .. I am hanging around for a while then i will probably quit..

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Also, does anyone know the Halloween reward?
Here's the link to the Android version. iOS is probably identical:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/dark-skies-2015.9768/
The reward is House of Shadows:
fullsizerender-6-jpg.2389

In addition, the placed building gives a bonus of +5% coins in a radius of 2.
Cheers,
Tom

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
These are player's who According to GI are "Fair and devoted player's".
photostudio_1447208764435.jpg
photostudio_1447208735170.jpg
photostudio_1447208706273.jpg
photostudio_1447208673170.jpg
It's just Wednesday.:eek::eek:, I don't know his name as it's in Chinese and Russian, but it's crystal clear that they are cheater's.

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Alliance flights: 40 times 500 flights is 120 stars....
Is 20.000 maps required....
Max 5 maps a week (first position) is 4000 weeks the number one spot....
That is 76,9 years!!!
And then you still have to get the right maps by chance.....
Hilarious, Flip!!!!!!! But, not funny. Truth hurts. I think a math class is in order for the developers. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom