Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Airport city update IS OUT!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Alliance flights: 40 times 500 flights is 120 stars....
Is 20.000 maps required....
Max 5 maps a week (first position) is 4000 weeks the number one spot....
That is 76,9 years!!!
And then you still have to get the right maps by chance.....
Are you assuming that a player gets 3 star in a single map?:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
500 Flights in 3 hour's which requires spare part like oscillating beacon etc.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Yesterday, i built 2 Halloween Shop on my main acc, today i visit my main acc from Yulee 2 but i can't see my 2 new Halloween Shop, so all our progress not recorded on GI server.

This why when i visit my android neighbors, only few player have Halloween Shop, most of them still showing old airport, are anybody notice this?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As I haven't flown them, Is it one map one flight or one map 3 hours of flights

The Alliance game is a waste of time and energy.
Why? Because it's impossible to win. Right now the #1 Alliance team only has three out of four members and they've already racked up 2,676,718 passengers. And it's only Tuesday. With three members.
Like I've said before, they are either cheating or spending lots of real money. I don't want to cheat and I don't have lots of real money.
If there are destinations that I can't fly to because I won't cheat and spend lots of real money, the game is over for me. I spent the last year earning three stars for all the current Falcon flights; I don't mind working hard for an attainable goal. It's the unattainable goals that make the game unplayable.
Cheers,
Tom

Do you think the Russians might be taking bribes to ignore cheating ???
It wouldn't be the first time this week !!!

Just a joke guys !

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Although Alliances seem to be setting challenging (impossible?) goals I would like to join.
Is some of my neighbours interested to set up a new one or willing to let me into an existing one?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
The Alliance game is a waste of time and energy.
Why? Because it's impossible to win. Right now the #1 Alliance team only has three out of four members and they've already racked up 2,676,718 passengers. And it's only Tuesday. With three members.
Like I've said before, they are either cheating or spending lots of real money. I don't want to cheat and I don't have lots of real money.
If there are destinations that I can't fly to because I won't cheat and spend lots of real money, the game is over for me. I spent the last year earning three stars for all the current Falcon flights; I don't mind working hard for an attainable goal. It's the unattainable goals that make the game unplayable.
Cheers,
Tom
I agree Tom, not only that then you have to sell planes that cost 500,000 coins for nearly worthless planes.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play, Can you please tell us when you will fix the neighbor problem on Android?

Hey Chad,
I can't give you a date, since everyone will be very upset if we miss the deadline.
Right now what we're doing in terms of neighbor networking are best described as "quick fixes". Those are things that we can do reasonably fast to help most of the players.
The complete solution that eliminates false sleeping neighbors, missed gifts, etc. entirely is under works and we hope to bring it to you early next year.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Free2Play That also means that is useless to write to GI support and ask for help regarding problem "I cannot visit my neighbors for months". It is happening on android game only, and several users from this forum have same problem. For me, only Madlen and one added user few weeks ago, i can visit them. And in some months, i lost hundreds of collections because of this problem. And it seems I am lucky, casue some lost their city and have now other city....
I read on GI facebook page, that we should contack GI support with knowing them my ID and name of users that i cannot do a visit. Ok, i will do that, but some got response, this will be solved with next update only... And if that means early next Year..... Ok, i cannot do more then wait... :blackeye::grumpy:

Hey Chad,
I can't give you a date, since everyone will be very upset if we miss the deadline.
Right now what we're doing in terms of neighbor networking are best described as "quick fixes". Those are things that we can do reasonably fast to help most of the players.
The complete solution that eliminates false sleeping neighbors, missed gifts, etc. entirely is under works and we hope to bring it to you early next year.

I understand your position about not giving a firm date (we do get upset when GI miss the dateline).
However, please continue to give us regular updates so that we know GI is trying to do something about it.

I do have a few credit where it's due:
  • iOS Nov 2015 update is basically flawless, except for the unresolved neighbour issue.
  • Everybody seems to like the fixed time reset !!
  • GI did listen to our complaint to move the position of the Neighbour "Refresh for 1 green" button next to exit button.
    It has been moved to bottom left on Android (but on iOS, it is still not yet moved)
  • Reserve Hangar is now available (but implementation is still illogical)
  • I did not like Gift list being available only when we are online, but then I realized it does eliminate the problem of offline gifting error.
Lastly, the airport switcheroo to Madlen or other people's airport is bizzare, I hope this error will be eliminated very soon.

Look forward to your updates!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
Ho hum!!!!:( And it will be another 3 years before Windows players see anything improved.
I'm about to call it quits like some others already have.
300+ neighbors on my list and need to weed out half or more of them, since all are ' away'.
:mad: GI
i see your pain. i play on amazon and i do know that the people on amazon did get an up date last year, but with this new update that came through to at least the IOS users, i can not visit any of my neighbors. this is because it tells me that their game does not match my game and i do not see any update in the store. We players who use anything other than FB, IOS, or Andriod are just out of luck most of the time. the amazon store version is max level is still 30, i think, even though there are achievements to level 35 already in game.
in the long run i am not in the same situation as you are but i do know how you fell.

Top Bottom