Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2015

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This quest just came out for Android as part of the 4.0.41 update.
Here's the poop on Dark Skies 2013 version from @jgottlieb:

The Pumpkin Bed is back in the store ($5)
Completing the flights to​
    • Transyvania
    • Machu Picchu
    • Salem
    • Fontainbleau
    • Windsor
get you the items you need for the Abnormal Activity Collection and get a Crystal Ball (and 50 Fuel).
Use the Crystal Ball to get Ghost Planes (you need to land 60) and complete the Warlock's collection for the Soul Net (and 50 Fuel).
The Soul Net is used to get Black Wraiths to show up (you need to banish 60 of them). And the drops from banishing them complete the Witch Costume collection which gets you the Halloween Shop.
Drops from​
    • Halloween Shop
    • Cemetery
    • Pumpkin Bed
get you drops for The Great Seal (need this once).
This is an event where we can really stock up on 50 Fuel. If it's like last year, you don't want to complete the event until the last day, or you won't get more Bright Lanterns to take out the ghosts in your city.
In fact, those of us who have been around a while and completed more than one Great Seal previously... you'll notice this task is ALREADY COMPLETED. That means, to stock up, you're going to want to hold at 59 Black Wraiths and do the 60th one on the last day and keep collecting Crystal Balls. After you finish the event (the 60th Black Wraith), you can use your remaining soul nets to finish the Warlock's Collection (we kept getting Black Wraiths last year).
Or, you can keep your stockpile of Lanterns and Nets until next year. :)

It looks identical to this year's quest but will publish a more comprehensive guide when Dark Skies hits iOS ... hopefully before Valentine's Day.

To get Halloween Shop, complete the Witch Costume Collection. Pointy Hat, Broom, Heels, Witch's Cloak and Striped Stockings drop (very seldom) from Black Wraiths around your city or neighbors' cities. Pointy Hat also drop (seldom) from flights to Egypt and Rome during subquest.

Bright Lantern is needed to tap White Phantoms. Get them by tapping White Phantoms in neighbors' cities (seldom) or as gifts from neighbors or buying them at the Store for two banknotes each ... or as part of Jack's Chest (20 Bright Lanterns and 5 Aerosols) for 40 banknotes. Or as drops (very often or often) from Transylvania, Machu Picchu, Salem, Fontainbleau and Windsor.

Aerosol is needed to tap Black Wraiths. Get them by tapping Black Wraiths in neighbor's cities (seldom) or as gifts from neighbors or buying them at the Store for two banknotes each ... or as part of Jack's Chest (20 Bright Lanterns and 5 Aerosols) for 40 banknotes. Or as drops (seldom or very seldom) from Transylvania, Machu Picchu, Salem, Fontainbleau and Windsor.

You can also buy a Halloween Collections Chest from the Store for 18 banknotes. The chest contains random items from the Halloween Collections.

UPDATE:
Reward Building: House of Dark Shadows - the building increases your maximum city population by 50. 60 coins generated every 4 hours. Bonus: +5% of coins - Radius: 2
image.jpeg

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
This quest just came out for Android as part of the 4.0.41 update.
Here's the poop on Dark Skies 2013 version from @jgottlieb:

The Pumpkin Bed is back in the store ($5)
Completing the flights to​
    • Transyvania
    • Machu Picchu
    • Salem
    • Fontainbleau
    • Windsor
get you the items you need for the Abnormal Activity Collection and get a Crystal Ball (and 50 Fuel).
Use the Crystal Ball to get Ghost Planes (you need to land 60) and complete the Warlock's collection for the Soul Net (and 50 Fuel).
The Soul Net is used to get Black Wraiths to show up (you need to banish 60 of them). And the drops from banishing them complete the Witch Costume collection which gets you the Halloween Shop.
Drops from​
    • Halloween Shop
    • Cemetery
    • Pumpkin Bed
get you drops for The Great Seal (need this once).
This is an event where we can really stock up on 50 Fuel. If it's like last year, you don't want to complete the event until the last day, or you won't get more Bright Lanterns to take out the ghosts in your city.
In fact, those of us who have been around a while and completed more than one Great Seal previously... you'll notice this task is ALREADY COMPLETED. That means, to stock up, you're going to want to hold at 59 Black Wraiths and do the 60th one on the last day and keep collecting Crystal Balls. After you finish the event (the 60th Black Wraith), you can use your remaining soul nets to finish the Warlock's Collection (we kept getting Black Wraiths last year).
Or, you can keep your stockpile of Lanterns and Nets until next year. :)

It looks identical to this year's quest but will publish a more comprehensive guide when Dark Skies hits iOS ... hopefully before Valentine's Day.
Cheers,
Tom

I seem to remember that in 2013 the 50 Fuel was available, but in 2014 event it wasn't :(

Have you guys totally lost the ability to visit ALL neighbours?
Makes me hesistant about upgrading to latest Dark Skies version.

Bali Hi (v4.0.34 Back to School) can visit all iOS and Android game still on v3.x, and only certain Android games on v4.
Bali2 (v3.34.03) can visit all iOS and Android game still on v3.x, but not Android updated to v4.0.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Updated both of my games, the visiting neighbor issue is still there, cannot visit any neighbors, not sure how this event can be completed without the ability to visit neighbors, especially for the people who play this event the first time.
same here, can't visit neighbours

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I updated. It's running for more than 16 days but Back To School ran only for 14 days. Wish Back to School was longer so I could get more stars. It does not make sense to me why some quests are longer and some are shorter. GI really does not make sense at all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello las year Fuel 50 was not available like Mario say, i didnt update the game , i didnt get the back to school etc, with all that bugs.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
I have to wait for one week - I im in China now. I do not know how to update this Android version without Google services.
Is it possible?

You may try to connect overseas VPN to cross the fire wall in China.
You can find the VPN at the below website

https://www.flyvpn.com/en/freetrial

Instruction in Chinese website (don't worry, I will explain at below, the website just give you a concept)
http://eunicehsiao.pixnet.net/blog/post/56085030-[android]-到大陸上網翻牆超簡單-

1.login/Register an account
2.List of the overseas VPN (you will need it later)
3.In your mobile, Setting-->More Networks-->VPN
4.Add VPN
5.Name: any you like, Type: PPTP, Server address: refer to VPN list in step 2
6.Connect: User Name and password, Go to the below website to find them (name and password change every 20 minutes)
https://www.flyvpn.com/en

7. If you see the key on the top of your phone, that 's means you cross the wall successfully.

That's all information copy from the above Chinese website and I have never try it by myself.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Yes, my support account uses Android device.
Now we do not have iOS updates and I use this Android account only - it is really boring to continue to play without visits to neigbors.

Top Bottom