Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Airport city update IS OUT!

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
At last.. IOS got an update..:)
Looks like it is bug free...

And I see alliance is Combined in android and IOS.:eek:
So there will be tough competition for all of us..:oops:

And it will be interesting to see YDL and Noxx Fighting for Alliance Rankings :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
And finally you got your needed building "Reserve Hangar":D:LOL:
Yes, TRUE. But even we all got it, i am not so happy about it.
It is not working like it should. There should be a chance to switch planes from Hangar to Reserve Hangar or oposite.
Plus, at least 3 empty places should be for COINS ONLY, then for greenies.... Not all for greenies only...

It is a little bit complicated, but it seems that's the was how GI works... Complicated.... :D :LOL:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
At last.. IOS got an update..:)
Looks like it is bug free...

And I see alliance is Combined in android and IOS.:eek:
So there will be tough competition for all of us..:oops:

And it will be interesting to see YDL and Noxx Fighting for Alliance Rankings :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This alliance, mixed with android, will be a pain.

It if IMPOSSIBE to be in first 20 places.... Last week, 1st one - it seems it was removed!!! - had more then 6 MIO passengers.... LOL. 20th places, which stil gives you ONE MAP, they had 622,548 passenges...Limit for 1 Million passengers is 14th place, which stil gives you one (random) map only.... That was @M22 - WELL DONE! (y)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Yes, TRUE. But even we all got it, i am not so happy about it.
It is not working like it should. There should be a chance to switch planes from Hangar to Reserve Hangar or oposite.
Plus, at least 3 empty places should be for COINS ONLY, then for greenies.... Not all for greenies only...

It is a little bit complicated, but it seems that's the was how GI works... Complicated.... :D :LOL:

So I understand...Reserve Hanger...even the 1st slot, requires greenies, when other platforms games' were just coins for the 1st three slots?? Ouch!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys, there is a thread about Reserve Hangar:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/reserve-hangar-all-level-items.9567/

All Level Items, so now even iOS users can add, what we are able to send, and we can collect needed items faster! Please use the upper link for it!

Plus, as @lfcawc asked, there are some info about, how Reserve Hangar "works"... Additional info are here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/reserve-hangar-how-to-use-it.9588/ <-- How to use it.... Any additional info is welcome there.

Hope we can have benefit from Reserve Hangar, even if it is just tooooo expensive.... :cautious: :censored:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So I understand...Reserve Hanger...even the 1st slot, requires greenies, when other platforms games' were just coins for the 1st three slots?? Ouch!
Yes, true. Very sad story, if you compare wit Facebook or vKontakte prices.... Really bad move from GI, but that's it. Take it or leave it, would say GI.... I hope we can all collect greenies, to open few ports in Reserve Hangar...

Plus, I stil have one MINT, so i hope i can finally build it and that it will works like it should. Did not want to build it before new update. Some published, that Mint stopped producing greenies after update (on android)....

Some quick, random thoughts on the iOS update: 1) Seems to work OK, but I have been kicked out of AC on two of my support games while visiting neighbors - this rarely happened before update. 2) Scrolling through the flight lists seems to be VERY, VERY touchy - makes it very hard to actually get the correct flight you want!!! 3) Cannot gift wheel block or protective cover from my main game - neither one is included in my gift list, but I can return the wheel block if it is sent to me - very strange. 4) I can visit most of my neighbors again - both iOS & Android!!! Of the few that I can't visit it says that they haven't updated to most recent version, although they are level 60 on Android!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Some quick, random thoughts on the iOS update: 1) Seems to work OK, but I have been kicked out of AC on two of my support games while visiting neighbors - this rarely happened before update. 2) Scrolling through the flight lists seems to be VERY, VERY touchy - makes it very hard to actually get the correct flight you want!!! 3) Cannot gift wheel block or protective cover from my main game - neither one is included in my gift list, but I can return the wheel block if it is sent to me - very strange. 4) I can visit most of my neighbors again - both iOS & Android!!! Of the few that I can't visit it says that they haven't updated to most recent version, although they are level 60 on Android!!
I agree with all that, plus I realized that battery consumption is huge, 45 minutes and i lost 20% of battery (from 50-30%). :eek: :nurse:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Alliance flights: 40 times 500 flights is 120 stars....
Is 20.000 maps required....
Max 5 maps a week (first position) is 4000 weeks the number one spot....
That is 76,9 years!!!
And then you still have to get the right maps by chance.....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Alliance flights: 40 times 500 flights is 120 stars....
Is 20.000 maps required....
Max 5 maps a week (first position) is 4000 weeks the number one spot....
That is 76,9 years!!!
And then you still have to get the right maps by chance.....
Yes, i think this is just a ridiculus.... :confused:

D

Deleted member 5399

Ho hum!!!!:( And it will be another 3 years before Windows players see anything improved.
I'm about to call it quits like some others already have.
300+ neighbors on my list and need to weed out half or more of them, since all are ' away'.
:mad: GI

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
iOS updated 10 hours ago. No bugs or issues so far. Went from level 55 to 60 with no problems. Running iPhone 5s on the latest iOS 9.x

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I've been saving my Collections for months. I have over 300,000 experience, so I assume I can get to Level 60 quickly. (After making my finger sore 'collecting' each one).

Any tips on how best to advance my levels? I believe each level you advance you get full fuel, so I should make sure I'm close to 0 fuel when advancing...any other tips?

Top Bottom