Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guessing We've All Given Up Hope On V8.0?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is the beta version accessible on iOS? Or how is it accessible in general? I have no clue according this...screenshots of the new content are appearing an it seems like some people can already explore the new “operational hangar”, or am I wrong?

Prior to v7.0 release, there was an “accidental” AC Beta that wasn’t supposed to be open for everyone but somehow it was. Only on Android though.

So people could download the game (it is now named Aetropolis Beta) and try the new features (version). Yesterday, they updated to version 8.0, that’s how people got the screenshots of the v8.0. Try it out if you want.

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Prior to v7.0 release, there was an “accidental” AC Beta that wasn’t supposed to be open for everyone but somehow it was. Only on Android though.

So people could download the game (it is now named Aetropolis Beta) and try the new features (version). Yesterday, they updated to version 8.0, that’s how people got the screenshots of the v8.0. Try it out if you want.
It’s not available for me (iOS) but many thanks for the information. That’s what I was looking for! :D

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I’ve just tried downloading the beta version from android phone... so here are some more sneak peeks!

Looks like we’ll need to upgrade the operative hanger every time we buy a new set of plane :eek: (image 5)
Judging from the looks of Madlen’s plane, plane customization might be a thing.... (Hawks in stand 1&13)

3261357D-AFA7-4BB0-AA76-BCE6F93D9A24.jpeg
F61E78ED-017F-4DF5-8D7F-BA0F1E7F7204.jpeg
182097F7-F935-41F9-8CD8-4EB4371741CD.jpeg
CB227115-D64D-4F26-B29A-405D9EEBDD9E.jpeg
DDFA2206-1EFC-4105-A70D-B508A4884FDA.jpeg
F0C2BE9F-AD7B-4ADB-B65A-3FB9B4531FAE.jpeg

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Cool close ups and 360 views of the planes in the hangar.....
View attachment 38242

Looks beautiful but...unuseful.

It could be fun to visit the hangar.. for how long? once? twice? three times? what's then?
I care much more to improve the game itself. There is a long list of issues to improve for the next version. I could elaborate much, but as I don't feel the developers would even read that, I'll skip that attempt.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Its nice to see the beta. Even though everything looks aesthetic, I'm still remaining hopeful. What fun would it be if we knew everything we were getting up front? I'm grouping all that we currently know as "sneak peek" and just a touch of what's to come

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
> We all noticed the sign that Ur-quan will never be able to be as responsive or as active as Ivan.

Hello! Since plans and roadmaps were changing almost daily in past month I was not able to say anything cause it might have caused some misleads or false expectations
Even this 8.0 beta is a tech release and many things may change upon oficial release.

But this release is a big step for us on starting new version number for AC. many cool stuff to come.
I hope with 8.0 release I will be alloweed to share more interesting info with you.
(our tech processes have been optimized, so fingers crossed)
Hey Ur-quan, when 8.0 is ready for full release, could you post in the forum all the features we are expecting to get with 8.0? We know about the customization and the removal of some buildings (seen from the beta and from your previous announcements), but we want to know if there are more features/fixes to the update that improves gameplay.

Hey Ur-quan, when 8.0 is ready for full release, could you post in the forum all the features we are expecting to get with 8.0? We know about the customization and the removal of some buildings (seen from the beta and from your previous announcements), but we want to know if there are more features/fixes to the update that improves gameplay.
You really don’t like surprises! Please Ur-quan don’t open the present before its sent!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
😅
You really don’t like surprises! Please Ur-quan don’t open the present before its sent!
I dont mind surprises actually, but I also like being informed (tough spot to be in 😅). Im just hoping there is more than the aesthetics stuff. If there is, then I can wait.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Don't forget that GI as a company need to worry with aesthetics specially to new players.
The package of the candy could be more attractive than the candie.
...and this is exactly why I stated that the vets are being neglected. We are piling up at lv 80 with "bragging rights from star collecting" being the only objective that drives most of us to keep playing. I don't think they expected this many players to last this long playing. To be honest, their priorities are correct, as we are the minority

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
...and this is exactly why I stated that the vets are being neglected. We are piling up at lv 80 with "bragging rights from star collecting" being the only objective that drives most of us to keep playing. I don't think they expected this many players to last this long playing. To be honest, their priorities are correct, as we are the minority
You say that, but there is so much to this game that is far beyond the short term. Think of all the maps, collections, S3 planes, the buildings that require thousands of gold tokens to aquire.....
They’ve clearly put some thought into making this game long lasting.
I just wish they’d add more rather than making fuel harder to come by.

edit: I like to think they want people to achieve those things ;)
There are only a handful of people that have ‘completed’ the game really.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You say that, but there is so much to this game that is far beyond the short term. Think of all the maps, collections, S3 planes, the buildings that require thousands of gold tokens to aquire.....
They’ve clearly put some thought into making this game long lasting.
I just wish they’d add more rather than making fuel harder to come by.

edit: I like to think they want people to achieve those things ;)
There are only a handful of people that have ‘completed’ the game really.
Very true, and of course there are tons of other objectives. Each person will have a different set of priorities, but at the end of the day, the map flights, alliance maps, etc. is towards the goal of getting a full fleet and building a city with all the necessities to sustain said fleet. If you notice, the final goal of just about everyone is star collecting, and most vets have completed most if not all of their other objectives.

Top Bottom