Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guessing We've All Given Up Hope On V8.0?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9675

What with 'Age of Ash' soon to end, again we find ourselves in limbo as to what happens next.
Neither @Ur-quan shows himself to us here nor Mr. Wright making any appearances on discord or FB, to give any more updates to the next update.
Everyone should just cease spending any money on this game anymore, and watch how quickly GI will falter and fail

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4m6za9
Username
Dagthedog
What with 'Age of Ash' soon to end, again we find ourselves in limbo as to what happens next.
Neither @Ur-quan shows himself to us here nor Mr. Wright making any appearances on discord or FB, to give any more updates to the next update.
Everyone should just cease spending any money on this game anymore, and watch how quickly GI will falter and fail

GI has released an update v8.0.25 for the Aerotropolis Beta yesterday. Some screenshots are below. I don't know when GI plans to release a v8.0.xx for the Airport City.

The main change: individual service buildings for planes such as Repair Base, Reserve Hangar, Alliance Office, Airline Alliance HG, are gone.. there are empty places at their positions (good for those who need more land :)), and they are all integrated into one platform just in front of Control Tower. Some buttons on the main screen are changed.

Screenshot_2020-07-29-18-03-22-889.jpeg
Screenshot_2020-07-29-18-04-04-587.jpeg
Screenshot_2020-07-29-18-04-36-943.jpeg
Screenshot_2020-07-29-18-05-06-532.jpeg

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I’m giving up on “getting info of what’s new” from the developers. Not the game itself (not yet anyways).

We were spoiled when Ivan was here.

Although, for me, that’s one of the things that makes this forum so fun. Knowing what’s next, what’s changing. Directly from the developers.

We all noticed the sign that Ur-quan will never be able to be as responsive or as active as Ivan.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
> We all noticed the sign that Ur-quan will never be able to be as responsive or as active as Ivan.

Hello! Since plans and roadmaps were changing almost daily in past month I was not able to say anything cause it might have caused some misleads or false expectations
Even this 8.0 beta is a tech release and many things may change upon oficial release.

But this release is a big step for us on starting new version number for AC. many cool stuff to come.
I hope with 8.0 release I will be alloweed to share more interesting info with you.
(our tech processes have been optimized, so fingers crossed)

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Is the beta version accessible on iOS? Or how is it accessible in general? I have no clue according this...screenshots of the new content are appearing an it seems like some people can already explore the new “operational hangar”, or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom