Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guessing We've All Given Up Hope On V8.0?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You’d like to think.... but I’ve been playing this game long enough to know QA doesn’t translate too well 😅
In my line of work, quality is everything, particularly with coding. The consequences don’t bare thinking about.

But on the flip side, this is just a game. The quality isn’t the be all and end all - most of us have put up with it for years because the storyline/gameplay is worth it. There needs to be a balance between timely releases and quality.
Recently I read an article (by google I think); the gist of it was release software ASAP (despite bugs) receive feedback and refine. Releasing something sooner is far more important than releasing something perfect.

I’m sure we’ll get it soon, with a few quirks. I just hope there is more too it than just the new hangar and looking inside it....
Im uneasy about that last statement. Havent gotten any assurance that its anything more than a Tour de Hangar

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well, I think they need to rethink some of the aspects of events. I'd also like to see a brand new event with new destinations
I'm gonna one up you on that. How about a brand new plane to go along with that new event? 😅
A new event certainly is possible....they did add one last year.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Just saw this on FB. I would guess that it will start on September 9th. But is it V8?
1599032090074.png

Well he did say the same thing two weeks earlier as well. So that's 2 events so far

View attachment 40258
Unless I read something wrong due to my English knowledge, One event needs to be before V8.
That does not say it is next event. Only they have 1 they need to do before.
That can be any event...
Maybe that event would mess with their new code, and they want to do it before releasing V8.
In that case, just hope space event we just got was the one they wanted to do first... And not waiting for Thanksgiving event or some event not close to today.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I bet it (v8 )will be out on September 9th :)
I think that's too early. If back to school comes out this week (and with flights I'm guessing it will be at least a 7 day event), they wouldn't do v8 next week. I will guess September 15

Which makes me realize that there is no length in the event pages. @Madge59230 should we track this?

Top Bottom