Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event & Entities

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Having a look thorugh a variety of different collections, am I right in thinking all that is required is :

Required Items:
Coins:
Experience:
Rewarded Items:

Want to make sure we get it spot on so don't have to go through a lot of editing afterwards.

I think for Collections, either normal or events, they are all the same. So we can use the same template.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
For the event ones, they have an extra field for "Event Name".
However I have added a modifided template with this excluded.

The one you excluded was actually "How to Obtain" field. We can use those too in normal collections.

As far as I saw, we don't have a specific event field for the event collections.

The one you excluded was actually "How to Obtain" field. We can use those too in normal collections.

As far as I saw, we don't have a specific event field for the event collections.

Ah yes, my error! Seen so many templates they all start to blend into one! I'll add the "How to obtain back", that way the chests can be included in that.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Don’t know if I’ll get side quest finished. Fans are terrible to get. Landed 10 planes. Got 1! Even bought a spyglass. Didn’t do much.
Do you have any Chinese shops? They generate the fans (often), you might already know this.This event was a little wonky for me. Took me forever to figure out how to get the items with the new format of the game. My problem has been getting dolls to upgrade the Dragon to Level 3

Do you have any Chinese shops? They generate the fans (often), you might already know this.This event was a little wonky for me. Took me forever to figure out how to get the items with the new format of the game. My problem has been getting dolls to upgrade the Dragon to Level 3
I have 1 from side quest. Event from scratch. Support acct. Everyone I know has crackers not fans!

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Getting the Chinese Shops (plural!) up and running early was/is vital to get enough event destinations flown to get a steady flow of dolls. Spent all neighbor visits and all ads getting Firecrackers for first few days. Now I'm at 4 Puppet Theaters, 2 dolls and 2 more kite collections from completion. Shouldn't be hard, but the memories of trying to get the last Seal snow globe for Santa's Bad Mood are still fresh...

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
hey @Dave I've updated some collections in the Guest Plane Collection. Can you please edit, it should be Guest PLANE instead of Guest PLACE hehe

also some guest planes entries cannot be linked to, such as Guest Raven

will also need a section called Other Collection (such as Cloud Castle which is dropped from the cloud)

hey @Dave I've updated some collections in the Guest Plane Collection. Can you please edit, it should be Guest PLANE instead of Guest PLACE hehe

will also need a section called Other Collection (such as Cloud Castle which is dropped from the cloud)

Corrected the spelling error!
Not sure what is going on with the Raven linking, looking into that now.
For the other collections - They can use the Collection Template, unless they need anything added.

Also for the collections, or anything else, it won't autolink anything in ( )
So for Collection Chest (Guest), I've had to edit it to be Guest Collection Chest.
We will need to do this for the other collection chests that have a part in ().

Top Bottom