Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event & Entities

@Dave I'm thinking for Collections Template, it should also include on "how to obtain them". Currrently, I explained how to obtain them at the top of the page. If you think that's okay, then it's okay.

And, there is a very minor typo in "Collection Requirements"

I've changed the Event Name to How to Obtain, as that will have the event name in it. I've adjutsed that collection so you can see what it looks like.

Also, whats the minor typo?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I've changed the Event Name to How to Obtain, as that will have the event name in it. I've adjutsed that collection so you can see what it looks like.

Also, whats the minor typo?

In the same section, it says (in the blue box) "Collection Requirments". It's missing an "e". Very minor.

Uw @Dave

Related to Events, I think we will need "Event Items" too. Currently there are Fan, Firecrackers, event collections items (like the dolls and the umbrellas), red envelopes, etc.

You read my mind! Was just going to post something up!
So far we have https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/event_entity_item/ which can be used for Firecrackers.

For the other items, just trying to work out what would be required in the template.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Would the below be enough for Red Enevlopes/dolls/umbrellas? Anything else that would need to be added?

It looks like it's enough. It will come later when editing if there's something more needed. Haha.

EDIT: @Dave Red Envelopes and Dolls/Umbrellas are different kind of items. Red Envelopes is item drops. Dolls, Umbrellas, Kites are Collections Items. I am not sure whether it's important to make a separate section for Event Items and Event Collections Items or not.

But for standard (Non event), Common Items and Collection Items are different.

It looks like it's enough. It will come later when editing if there's something more needed. Haha.

EDIT: @Dave Red Envelopes and Dolls/Umbrellas are different kind of items. Red Envelopes is item drops. Dolls, Umbrellas, Kites are Collections Items. I am not sure whether it's important to make a separate section for Event Items and Event Collections Items or not.

But for standard (Non event), Common Items and Collection Items are different.

Haha, always the way! At least we're finding out sooner rather then later!

I've just created the event_items template - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/event_items/

Personally I think it could all go under there.

Name: Red Envelope
How Obtained:
Dragon Rising Event Flights
Demon Entity
Chinese Shop
Puppet Theatre
Uses: Etc etc

Name: Princess Doll
How Obtained:
Dragon Rising Event Flights
Uses: City of Dolls

Name: Red Spirit
How Obtained:
Puppet Theatre
Uses: Wonderful Kites

Seems to work, I think the easier we make it on ourselves with the template, the better!

Event flights is finished except

Dalian (swift) lvl and stars.
Qingdao (owl) love and stars.

Both these 2 should be minimum level for event which is .....? 0 stars needed for a plane. Other question is buildings. For this event you don’t need flight items so you need any specific buildings? Needs correcting

You need fans for this flight which come from the Chinese Shop

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Event flights is finished except

Dalian (swift) lvl and stars.
Qingdao (owl) love and stars.

Both these 2 should be minimum level for event which is .....? 0 stars needed for a plane. Other question is buildings. For this event you don’t need flight items so you need any specific buildings? Needs correcting

The minimum level for this event is level 6. But I think that the buildings requirement from GI is weird. For example for Tianjin, it says you need Pharma Lab. While you don't really need Pills. Even if I have Condor, I can't fly to Tianjin because I don't have Pharma Lab. So, maybe it is better to just put the requirement from GI instead of Chinese Shop?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Ok so min level for swift we have to put at 6 and owl lvl 7. My super mini game next week ill get to levl 6 and see what it says for planes for event.

True. I took the buildings off as I didnt understand their logic. Ill put them back! Added Chinese shop as you need a fan
I have another mini game I started just for this as well. If you can't find anything in yours let me know and I'll check mine

Top Bottom