Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party EPIC record breaking launches - COMPLETED

depends on the timing, but deffo interested! love it when we get loads on a launch!
Timing is open she will start the launch 7am her time zone and keep it open till all 500 neighbors join the launch she will give chance because time Zone different.
Maybe the launch stay open for a few hours so it will be easy anyone have work can join the launch and go for his/her work or go for sleep.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
FYI if it's 7am EST, I'm out. That's 4am for us PST folk, and while I'm usually up early, that's a bit too early for me. 🛌
That's not early. It's late. Just stay up with prosecco in hand and be the first to join :)

But @Nayeon that would be 4am for the green. But it would probably be 6am for blue and 8am for red. Depending on how fast everybody loads ...

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi @Chloe11111
If you are going after the world record, not just forum, fyi, there was another launch with 300 crew members organized by Russians thru GI AC Russian forum and fb. It was done a few months after Project Madagascar in 2015. I don't remember the details but it would be a good idea to verify the number.
(y)

Top Bottom