Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party EPIC record breaking launches - COMPLETED

It's been done before and people still talk about it. Project Madagascar - led by Robby Kasuma. 187 people on one launch. Let's do it bigger. 200+ people on a Green, Blue and Red launch ... all in one day.

It will take a while to planning - and informing people - so watch here for the date. We will have 2QLs so we can enjoy the moment and have a quick break in between.

I will host so for people who want to participate, respond here. I will have to clear some space ... so people who don't respond here that they want to participate will be (sadly) removed from my friends list a few weeks before launch date to make room for everyone.

Here are the rules:
  • We will be communicating in the forum launch chat. We will NOT support any other communication method.
  • Join the launch and wait
  • DO NOT ADD ANY FUEL (anybody adding fuel will be ejected from the launch immediately AND unfriended)
  • Once we have reached our target (200+ people), I will pick a captain. For green, I would really like it to be someone pretty new - or somebody for whom it will be their 100th (3 star) on green.
  • Once the chosen captain puts in 576, others can add 2 or 12 points as they wish
This will take planning. Anybody who thinks they may want to hijack these launches should reconsider. 200+ people in this forum would know who to delete from their neighbor list.

I would like a few volunteers to capture it on video.
I’m in. Can wait for 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Can join with support accounts if needed

It's been done before and people still talk about it. Project Madagascar - led by Robby Kasuma. 187 people on one launch. Let's do it bigger. 200+ people on a Green, Blue and Red launch ... all in one day.

It will take a while to planning - and informing people - so watch here for the date. We will have 2QLs so we can enjoy the moment and have a quick break in between.

I will host so for people who want to participate, respond here. I will have to clear some space ... so people who don't respond here that they want to participate will be (sadly) removed from my friends list a few weeks before launch date to make room for everyone.

Here are the rules:
  • We will be communicating in the forum launch chat. We will NOT support any other communication method.
  • DO NOT ADD ANY FUEL (anybody adding fuel will be ejected from the launch immediately AND unfriended)
  • Once we have reached our target (200+ people), I will pick a captain. For green, I would really like it to be someone pretty new - or somebody for whom it will be their 100th (3 star) on green.
  • Once the chosen captain puts in 576, others can add 2 or 12 points as they wish
This will take planning. Anybody who thinks they may want to hijack these launches should reconsider. 200+ people in this forum would know who to delete from their neighbor list.

what would u like capture on video, my computer is hooked to my 48" Amazon fire TV via HDMI cable

Last edited:

Here are the rules:

This is sound fantastic! I would love to participate!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmf0ng9
Username
Heathrow

Here are the rules:

I'm up for this. Sounds fun!

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker

Here are the rules:

Hi @Chloe11111
I am interested in green's
I will join!
Will be fun to join your launch!

Also to join launch's I need to be your neighbour.
So, please add me!
Friend code- 20fxo0864

It's been done before and people still talk about it. Project Madagascar - led by Robby Kasuma. 187 people on one launch. Let's do it bigger. 200+ people (and maybe up to 500) on a Green, Blue and Red launch ... all in one day.

It will take a while to planning - and informing people - so watch here for the date. We will have 2QLs - a bit slower so we can enjoy the moment and have a quick break in between.

I will host so for people who want to participate, respond here. I will post the friend code here when we get closer to the date so keep watching this post.

Here are the rules:
  • DO NOT ADD ANY FUEL (anybody adding fuel will be ejected from the launch immediately AND unfriended).
This will take planning. Anybody who thinks they may want to hijack these launches should reconsider. 200+ people in this forum would know who to delete from their neighbor list. Because there is a "no points" requirement, it will be easy to spot attempted hijackers. You will never get in enough points to hijack the launch before you are spotted and ejected.

I was in the original launch would love to do it again count me in :love:

Top Bottom