Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Destinations

All Alliance flights are in. Have had to ask resubmit for 4 screenshots as had bonuses running so basic info not correct. Almost all misssing Fuel Cat and speed up but that has been requested from forum members and think we will have to live with that for a while.

But help with the following:
1. Level put as the level you could buy the plane
2. Stars put 0 as dont need stars to buy a plane ?
3. Buildings put Flight Catering Facility etc but dont think it would stop you being able to fly if you have the plane and friends who gift. So in or out?

If we put FCF, Sweets Factory etc should the level be that at which this is available to buy - usually 1 or 2 levels higher than the plane purchase. Or the plane level?

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
3. Buildings put Flight Catering Facility etc but dont think it would stop you being able to fly if you have the plane and friends who gift. So in or out?

For me at lvl 43, I have Blankets in storage from Mystery Chests etc, but the Flights view prevents me from flying to (for example) Caracas with a red border around the Laundry building... Leads me to think the building is actually mandatory.

Attachments

• 9D2D6742-70E9-4DCA-9B9A-E6BF04AC0DE9.png
    9D2D6742-70E9-4DCA-9B9A-E6BF04AC0DE9.png
    6 MB · Views: 140
For me at lvl 43, I have Blankets in storage from Mystery Chests etc, but the Flights view prevents me from flying to (for example) Caracas with a red border around the Laundry building... Leads me to think the building is actually mandatory.
Wrong type of destination. I’m talking about the 1000 alliance flight destinations, that don’t get listed with building requirements. Only available if youre in an alliance Not standard destinations.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
All Alliance flights are in. Have had to ask resubmit for 4 screenshots as had bonuses running so basic info not correct. Almost all misssing Fuel Cat and speed up but that has been requested from forum members and think we will have to live with that for a while.

But help with the following:
1. Level put as the level you could buy the plane
2. Stars put 0 as dont need stars to buy a plane ?

If we put FCF, Sweets Factory etc should the level be that at which this is available to buy - usually 1 or 2 levels higher than the plane purchase. Or the plane level?
1. I would think either level you could buy plane or level needed to buy required bldgs and plane
2. I like N/A personally just so you know it doesn't apply, but 0 serves basically same purpose
3. Probably don't need the bldgs if it is possible to get those items from neighbors

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Does anyone know if the times are correct on the Alliance flight destinations for Owl Planes? I have 3 games and they are all showing 54m for Owl destinations, but the pictures all show 1hour

Last edited:
I'm definitely confused then. I have been using all of the info from my support game and it's only level 17 and I play it maybe couple times a week. I have no bonuses or subscriptions on that one at all. I only use it for gifting.
And it’s something that gives you a 10% reduction... did you receive any fancy plane for free?

Top Bottom